Music | Other | School Events | Sports / Outdoors | The Clark | Theater | Night Life | Business
|Post your event|
Lenox, 2 p.m.
Kimball Farms Life Care in Lenox will host two workshops on end of life planning in January and February. Those wishing to attend are asked to register by calling 413-637-7043. The events are free. The first workshop, “Getting Your Affairs in Order,” will be presented Thursday, Jan. 11. HospiceCare in The Berkshires TITLE June Green will discuss the details of establishing a health care proxy, the MOLST form, living wills and other considerations. Hospice Chaplain Rich Hayes will present “What I’ve Learned from My Conversations with Those Who Are Dying” on Thursday, Feb. 8 at Kimball Farms.
MAUHS PERFORMS TONY AWARD WINNING PLAY
Vermont, 7 p.m.
Bennington VT - Fresh off their wildly successful performance of Tony Award winning 'Into the Woods', the talented students of the MAUHS Drama Club are performing another Tony Award winning play, 'Peter and the Starcatcher', February 8,9. and 10th. Based on the novel by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson, 'Peter and the Starcatcher' tells the back story of the beloved characters Peter Pan, Wendy, Tinkerbell, Mrs Darling and Captain Hook in this thrilling adventure featuring marauding pirates, jungle tyrants, unwilling comrades, and unlikely heroes. So bring the kids, your friends, and family for a magical night in Never-never Land while supporting our community's young theatre students. Tickets are $8 and go on sale Jan 29th at the high school office or at the door. You'll want to get your tickets up early, as these always popular shows often sell out. For more information call (802) 447-7511.
- Concert at St. Stanislaus Kostka Church
- Light: Weekend Yoga Intensive with Devin Kibbe
- Art, Mindfulness, and Self-Reflection
- Tea Talks: Curatorial Conversations
- Norman Rockwell’s Stand on Civil Rights
- Roadside Rainbow Paint & Sip Fundraiser
- Family Paint Party to benefit Jan Roe Navigators
- Paint & Sip to benefit Berkshire Family YMCA
- Jan, 02 - Positive Pathways
- Jan, 02 - Droplets of the Sun
- Jan, 02 - Understanding the Gut-Brain Axis
- Dec, 11 - Making an Impact
- Dec, 11 - Warm wishes from Williamstown