Music | Other | School Events | Sports / Outdoors | The Clark | Theater | Night Life | Business
|Post your event|
Cheshire, 8:30 a.m.
The annual Berkshire Walk to End Alzheimer’s event will begin at Ashuwillticook Rail Trail, Farnams Road Causeway. Participants will have the opportunity to connect with local service providers and learn more about the programs and services the Alzheimer's Association provides. Online registration is open for the event.
Pittsfield, 5-8 p.m.
Pasta Dinner Benefit for David Romano will be held at the Italian American Club, 203 Newell St. Tickets are $15 for adults and $5 for children and they can be purchased at Elm Street Hardware in Pittsfield, The Italian American Club, and Dr. Dempsey's office on East Street in Pittsfield.
- Walk to End Alzheimers, Berkshire
- Yoga for older folks
- Melissa Matsuki Lillie exhibit opening
- Jazz Vespers
- Chamber concert
- Boom Room opening
- 2016 Leaf Peeper Concert: "From East to West"
- Beckwith Strong Paint & Sip Benefit
- Aug, 16 - The Significance of Place
- Aug, 16 - The Story Behind Sharknado
- Aug, 12 - Practical Theater
- Jul, 01 - Ilvermorny on Greylock
- Jun, 27 - Foreign Affairs Journal