- Feb 20 - Mounties Struggle in Loss to Crusaders
It was just one of those nights for the Mount Greylock boys' basketball team, which scored its third fewest points of the season in a 59-43 loss to Saint Joseph's at home on Monday night.
- Jan 27 - St. Joe's Powers Past Drury in Second Half
Up 25-20 at halftime, the Drury boys' basketball team couldn't hold onto its lead in the second half, as St. Joe's used a 14-5 run in the third quarter to carry the Crusaders to a 55-44 win at home.
- Jan 24 - Mounties Comeback Falls Short at St. Joe's
What seemed like an easy win for the Saint Joseph’s boys' basketball team turned tense in the final minutes, as the home team pulled away with a 77-73 victory over Mount Greylock.
- Jan 18 - Crusaders Thwart Wildcats on Road
A big third quarter put the game out of reach, as St. Joe's turned a one-point halftime lead into a 20-point win beating the Lee 68-48.
- Jan 16 - St. Joe's Earns Road Win Over Granby
The Crusaders, with four scorers in double figures led by Tank Roberson, downed the Comets 66-52 at the Hoophall Classic at Springfield College.
- Jan 10 - Hoosac Digs Too Big a Hole Against St. Joe's
The Saint Joseph's boys' basketball team jumped out to a 23-8 lead at the end of the first quarter and never looked back, earning a 67-48 win at Hoosac Valley on Tuesday night.
- Jan 07 - Crusaders Bounce Back, Rout Warriors
A huge second half lifted St. Joe's past Wahconah 78-43 in the Coaches vs. Cancer Classic.
- Dec 30 - New Leadership Sinks the Crusaders
Ice-cold free throw shooting from St. Joe's and red-hot jump-shooting by the Wildcats led to the second Crusader loss of the season.
- Dec 27 - St. Joe's soars past the Eagles
The Crusaders showed their depth in a 95-35 win over an outmatched Mount Everett squad at home.
- Dec 12 - Crusaders Fall Short at Catholic School Showcase
Holy Name guard Jacek Louisville flirted with a triple-double as the Napoleons pulled out a close win over St. Joe's at Assumption College.
- Dec 16 - Roberson, St. Joe's handle Taconic
The Braves were no match for the city rival Crusaders who rolled to an 83-63 win.
- Dec 12 - Crusaders Cruise in Blowout Victory
St. Joe's ran out to a 30-point first-quarter lead and never looked back in a 97-33 season-opening win over Hampden Charter.