- Feb 08 - Monument Mountain Boys Earn Spot in Western Mass Tourney
The Monument Mountain boys basketball team Saturday defeated Brattleboro, 71-53, to punch its ticket for the Western Massachusetts Division 3 tournament.
- Feb 01 - Wahconah's Huban Scores 1,000th in Dramatic Fashion, Leading Comeback Win
Wahconah senior Kevin Huban scored his 1,000th career point in a come-from-behind win at Monument Mountain on Saturday night.
- Jan 31 - Brown's Passing, Hanavan's Defense Key Monument Boys' Win
The Monument Mountain boys basketball team Friday completed a season sweep of Mount Greylock.
- Jan 22 - McGuire Sets Drury All-Time Scoring Mark, Scores 52 in Narrow Win
Drury senior Scott McGuire Jr. became the school's all-time leading scorer in a win over Monument Mountain on Wednesday.
- Jan 17 - Mount Greylock's Foehl Scores 1,000th in Loss at Monument Mountain
The Monument Mountain boys basketball team topped Mount Greylock on Friday.
- Jan 09 - Patella Leads Lenox Boys in Showdown with Monument
Luke Patella scored 20 points to lead three Lenox boys basketball players in double figures as the Millionaires edged Monument Mountain, 66-63, on Thursday night.
- Jan 06 - Sanogo, Taconic Boys Rally Late, Hold Off Monument Mountain
Mohammed Sanogo scored 27 points and grabbed 19 rebounds, and Isaac Percy scored 19 points to give Taconic (6-2) its sixth straight win on Monday.
- Jan 04 - Brown Scores 28 to Lead Monument Mountain Past Pittsfield
Dion Brown scored 28 points Saturday to lead the Monument Mountain boys basketball team to a 97-72 win over Pittsfield.
- Dec 27 - Brown Scores 22 to Lead Monument Mountain Boys to Road Win
Dion Brown scored 22 points to lead four Monument Mountain players in double figures on Friday as the Spartans knocked off Hampshire Regional, 80-62.
- Dec 23 - Hanavan Leads Monument Mountain Boys Past Mount Everett
The Monument Mountain boys basketball team Monday defeated Mount Everett.
- Dec 20 - Brown, Hanavan Lead Monument Boys Past Drury
Dion Brown and Connor Hanavan Friday led the Monument Mountain boys basketball team to a 75-54 win over Drury.
- Dec 12 - Quick Start Propels Monument Boys Past Hoosac Valley
The Monument Mountain boys basketball team drained 10 of 19 3-pointers in the first half for a 26-point lead on the way to a 77-41 win over Hoosac Valley on Thursday in the season opener for both teams.