- Jun 21 - Ware Baseball Ends McCann Tech's Tourney Run
Dillon Slattery went 2-for-4 with three runs batted in Monday to lead the Ware baseball team to a 6-1 win over McCann Tech in the quarter-finals of the Western Massachusetts Division 4 tournament.
- Jun 18 - Vander-Woude's Walkoff Hit Propels Hornets Past Lee
Chase Vander-Woude hit a two-out single in the bottom of the seventh to score Ozzie Weber and give the McCann Tech baseball team a 2-1 win over Lee on Friday in the opening round of the Western Massachusetts Division 4 tournament.
- Jun 11 - Weber Ks 16 as McCann Tech Tops Drury
McCann Tech’s Ozzie Weber struck out 16 Friday in a complete-game, 6-1 win over Drury at Joe Wolfe Field.
- Jun 10 - McCann Tech's Livsey Strikes Out 13 in Road Win
Sophomore Aaron Livsey struck out 13 in a complete-game effort in his first varsity start Thursday as the McCann Tech baseball team earned a 5-2 win over Smith Vocational.
- Jun 09 - Weber Delivers Game-Winning RBI in McCann Tech Rally
Ozzie Weber hit a sacrifice fly with one out in the top of the seventh to score Austin Buda for the winning run in McCann Tech’s 4-3 win over Pathfinder on Wednesday.
- Jun 06 - Weber, McCann Tech Earn Walkoff Win over Lenox
McCann Tech’s Aaron Livsey was hit by a pitch with the bases loaded and two out in the bottom of the seventh to score Landon Champney and give the Hornets a 13-12, come-from-behind win over Lenox on Sunday.
- Jun 03 - Franklin Tech Blanks McCann Tech Baseball
Jake Whitney threw a complete-game, five-inning one-hitter to lead the Franklin Tech baseball team to an 11-0 win over McCann Tech on Thursday.
- Jun 01 - Buda Powers McCann Tech Baseball Past Gateway
Austin Buda went 2-for-2 with a double, a triple and five runs batted in Tuesday to lead the McCann Tech baseball team to a 21-10 win over Gateway Regional.
- May 28 - Westfield Tech Baseball Edges McCann Tech
Riley Sullivan allowed three hits in five innings of work Friday to lead the Westfield Tech baseball team to a 5-3 win over McCann Tech.
- May 20 - McCann Tech Baseball Stays Disciplined, Gets Big Win
Luke Thomas doubled and scored a pair of runs, and Omar Uqhda drove in two and scored three times as the McCann Tech baseball team beat Pathfinder, 14-1, on Thursday.
- May 13 - Chen Leads McCann Tech Baseball in Road Win
Justin Chen went 3-for-4 with a double Thursday to lead the McCann Tech baseball team to a 21-1, five-inning win over Gateway.
- May 11 - McCann Tech Baseball Falls in Extra Innings
Westfield Tech rallied for two runs in the bottom of the eighth to earn a 5-4 win over McCann Tech on Tuesday.
- May 06 - Freshman Webber Pitches McCann Tech to Win in Opener
One big inning at the plate and two strong performances on the mound equaled a season-opening win for the McCann Tech baseball team on Thursday.