Hurricane Sandy Cancellations & Closures
Friday, Nov. 2
• North Adams Public Schools' 21st Century after-school program canceled.
Wednesday, Oct. 31
- Housatonic Academy in Pittsfield will be closed because of a power outage
Closings/Cancellations for Tuesday, 10/30
- Schools closed: North Adams, Pittsfield, Adams-Cheshire, Williamstown, Pine Cobble, Miss Hall's, Gabriel Abbott, Clarksburg, Lanesborough, Berkshire Arts & Technology, Berkshire Hills, McCann, MCLA, Central Berkshire, Lee, Lenox, Stamford (Vt.), Hancock, Mount Greylock, Pownal (Vt.), Richmond, Montessori School of the Berkshires and South Berkshire
- Williamstown Youth Center closed
- Berkshire Community College has canceled day classes; classes starting at or after 4 p.m. at all locations will occur as scheduled.
- Berkshire Food Project in North Adams
- Cheshire Library in the morning
- All North Adams city offices will open on at 11 a.m. This includes City Hall, the library and Mary Spitzer Center.
- The VNA & Hospice of Northern Berkshire walk-in clinic canceled
- Clarksburg Senior Center breakfast is canceled
- Tuesday evening's PechaKucha Pittsfield will be rescheduled.
- The Girl Scout 100th anniversary reception at the Stockbridge Library is postponed to a later date.
- United Cerebral Palsy offices will be closed in Pittsfield & North Adams
- VNA flu vaccination clinic scheduled for Tuesday at the Adams Council on Aging has been postponed to Tuesday, Nov. 6, from 9 to 11 a.m.
- NARH Art Program reception scheduled for Tuesday evening has been rescheduled to Monday, Nov. 5, from 5 to 7 p.m.
- The Williamstown Chamber of Commerce at 7 Denison Park Drive has rescheduled Tuesday's open house to Tuesday, Nov. 6 from 5 to 7.
- Dr. Messenger's office in North Adams closed
- Tuesday choir rehearsal at All Saints' Episcopal Church has been canceled.
- Lanesborough School's pumpkin contest is postponed to Wednesday, Oct. 31.
- Hoosac and Williamstown Savings banks and True North and Coakley, Pierpan, Dolan & Collins reopen on Tuesday at 10 a.m.
- Berkshire Housing Development Corp. reopens at 9. Call 413-499-1630, Ext. 100 for updated office hours.
- Pittsfield Family YMCA has normal operating hours Tuesday. Folks can call 413-499-7650, Ext. 10 for updates.
- Adams Community Bank will reopen on Tuesday at noon.
- Adams Town Hall, Library and COA will have a delayed opening of 11 on Tuesday morning. Residents should contact the COA at 413-743-8333 to see what services will be available.
- Sheffield Historical Society's Zombie Pumpkin Walk canceled
Send cancellations to info@iBerkshires.com
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|