SOUTH HADLEY, Mass. -- The MCLA golf team Sunday finished 15th at the Elms Invitational.
The event was won by Husson University, and Husson's Gavin Dugas took home individual honors after shooting a 36 hole total of 143.
MCLA was paced by Pittsfield's Bobby New, who finished in 32nd place. He followed up his first round 84 with a closing 82.
The event was played at the Ledges Golf Club over the par 72 layout.
MCLA is back in action next Sunday when it opens play in the NAC Championships.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- New North Adams Parks Commission Hears Plea for Benches
- North Adams School Officials Give Superintendent High Marks
- Coalition Celebrates Another Year of Building Community
- Taconic Tops Wahconah for Western Mass Crown
- North Adams Schools to Tout Opportunities at Drury High
- North Adams Planners Want Permitting for Church 'NOMADS'