HARTFORD, Conn. - Trinity College junior Matt Koperniak has been named New England Small College Athletic Conference Baseball Player of the Week thanks to strong performances last week.
The Hoosac Valley graduate went 10-for-16 with a .625 average at the plate for the Bantams. He posted a .684 on base percentage and .875 slugging percentage in four wins for Trinity.
Koperniak scored four times, drove in three runs and stole six bases. He had multiple hits in all four games including a pair of three-hit performances.
He clubbed a solo homer in a 3-2 win over Williams and added a double against Colby on Saturday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Solid Waste District Considers Accepting North Adams
- Berkshires' Summer Jazz Camp Enrollment Open
- Taconic Tops Wahconah for Western Mass Crown
- Signage, Public Awareness Means Less Dog Waste in Adams
- Berkshire Mountains Faerie Festival Set for Saturday
- Pot Shop Proposes Moving Into Adams Oasis Property