WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Kevin Stump scored four goals Wednesday to lead the Williams College men's lacrosse team to a 19-7 win over Western New England.
Harry Gahagan stopped five shots to earn the win.
Williams (10-2) finishes hosts Bowdoin on Saturday afternoon.
WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Nick Santoro went 3-for-4 with a dobule and four RBIs to lead Southern Vermont to a 9-6 win over Williams in 10 innings.
Nick Guajardo drove in the winning run with a sacrifice fly in the top of the 10th after Williams tied it with a run in the bottom of the seventh.
Doug Schaffer tripled and drove in three runs for the Ephs (16-7).
Williams is home against Wesleyan on Friday afternoon.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Mount Greylock Begins Talk of Curtailing Cell Phone Use
- Williamstown Fire District Seeks Candidates for Governing Body Spots
- New Williams Inn Opens on Spring Street
- Field Debate Causes Friction on Mount Greylock Committee
- Williamstown Historical Museum Hosts Hay Day Fair
- Williamstown Parks & Rec Advisory Committee Conducting Survey