TYLER, Texas -- Michaela Hartline homered twice for Trine in a 10-7 win over Williams College that ended the Ephs' run at the Division III College World Series on Saturday.
Kirstin Mapes and Casey Pelz each homered for Williams, which got a 2-for-3 performance at the plate from Rebecca Duncan.
Duncan was one of three pitchers used by Williams, throwing 3-1/3 innings and allowing two earned runs.
The Ephs left the University of Texas-Tyler with a fifth-place finish in the nation and the second-best effort in program history, a 39-7 record, which tied the 2018 team's mark.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- New Mount Greylock Committee Hears Concerns About Turf Field Plan
- Mount Greylock School Committee Completes Superintendent Evaluation
- Taconic Tops Wahconah for Western Mass Crown
- Pressure from Residents Puts Williamstown Bike Path Back on Track
- Mount Greylock School District Seeks Williamstown Resident to Fill Vacant...
- Mount Greylock Grads Told to 'Make Change Happen'