LANESBOROUGH, Mass. -- Lanesborough Tigers youth football registration is open for the 2019 fall season for boys and girls ages 7 through 13 (as of Aug. 31).
The cost is $35 per player, which includes all equipment other than cleats.
Practices start in August, and the season lasts through October. The team practices on Laston Field in Lanesborough, and games are on Sundays beginning in September.
The team offers teams in three age groups: pee-wees (ages 7 to 9), juniors (10-11) and seniors (12 to 13).
Players from all surrounding towns are welcome to sign up.
The team is committed to helping children learn football and life lessons such as sportsmanship, hard work and determination.
For information, contact Ed Ferris (413-212-9729, email@example.com) or Jason Pause (413-281-1696, firstname.lastname@example.org).
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Lanesborough Selectmen in Talks to Buy New Gravel Bed
- Lanesborough Closes Book on Fiscal 2019
- Lanesborough, Cheshire Police Team Up For Community Bike Ride
- UPDATED: Berkshire Mall Sold To Ohio Investment Firm
- Womble Two-Hitter Lifts Taconic to State Title
- Hubbard Wins Lanesborough Board of Selectmen Seat