NORTH ADAMS, Mass. -- Brandon Davis connected seven times from beyond the 3-point arc to score a game-high 22 and lead Swish to a 66-44 win over Frank Field Contracting on Monday in the John Giorgi Summer Basketball League.
Swish lived up to its team name, hitting 17 3s as a team.
Robbie Burke scored 15 for Frank Field, which got a double-double from Jameson Coughlan, who had 14 points and 12 rebounds.
In Monday's other game, Fortitude Strength & Conditioning defeated Central Radio, 62-32.
Lucas Shatford had a game-high 27 points and eight boards for Fortitude.
Kollin Allard and Nino Sanchez added 15 and 10, respectively, in the win.
For Central Radio, Travis Rice scored 15 points, and Pat Kennedy had 19 rebounds.
On Tuesday at Noel Field, it’s the high school division in action. Monument Mountain faves Mount Greylock at 6:30, followed by McCann Tech against Drury.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- New North Adams Hosts 9th Annual Motorama
- North Adams Airport to Approve RFP Next Month
- Trustees Tour Conditions at North Adams Library
- Jack's Hot Dog Contest Crowns Local Champ, Raises Charity Funds
- North Adams Peebles Store Changing Name, Focus
- 'Guardians' Sculptures Being Removed from Natural Bridge Park