Hadley Work Means Lane Closures
NORTH ADAMS, Mass. — Work on the Hadley Overpass is continuing on the southbound lane so expect some delays this week.
Mayor Richard Alcombright received an updated schedule from the state Department of Transportation on Friday of closures on the span beginning Monday, March 14.
• Monday: One lane closure to remove beams with lengthy delays possible
• Tuesday: One lane closure to remove beams with lengthy delays possible
• Wednesday: Intermittent delays, no lane closures
• Thursday: One lane closure to pick deck slabs, lengthy delays possible
• Friday: Intermittent delays, no lane closures
This schedule is dependent on the weather and work progress. The mayor said he thanks everyone for their patience