Music | Other | School Events | Sports / Outdoors | The Clark | Theater | Night Life | Business
|Post your event|
Great Barrington, 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO COVID-19.
W.E.B. Du Bois’s connection to rivers lends new meaning to his achievements in civil rights and social justice. Organizations throughout Berkshire County will pay tribute to the Great Barrington native with readings, poetry, and musical offerings. Festivities take place in recognition of Du Bois’s final resting place in Accra, Ghana, and the anniversary of his burial ceremony on August 29, 1963. FREE WHERE: W.E.B. Du Bois River Park, River Walk, 20 River Street, Great Barrington, MA 01230 WHO (Lead Sponsors): River Walk/Great Barrington Land Conservancy, Clinton Church Restoration, and NAACP Berkshires CONTACT: Rachel Fletcher, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.gbriverwalk.org Phone: 413‐528‐3391 Reception at the former Clinton A.M.E. Zion Church, 9 Elm Court.
- Red Cross Blood Drive
- 'Volunteers Matter'
- 'Meet the Donors'
- Reimagining America: The Future of Latinx Economy
- Reimagining America: The Future of The Black Economy
- Day of Mourning
- Dance We Must
- Diversity & Belonging webinar
- May, 11 - The Beauty of Blue Tape and String
- Apr, 16 - Understanding Anxiety
- Apr, 15 - Two From Williams Community Selected as Guggenheim Fellows
- Mar, 19 - Forged in Fire
- Feb, 07 - Writing from Melancholy
Lakeside Bar & Grill Serving Seafood and more with a smile ! Daily 11am-10pm. (413)447-9780. Outside or Inside Dining Available. Take out.