|2012 - 2013|
LEE BOYS SOCCER
- Oct 25 - Hoosac Ties Lee, Clinches South Division Title
A 2-2 tie with Lee wasn't the most desired outcome, but it was enough for the Hoosac Valley boys' soccer team to clinch the South Division title on Thursday.
- Oct 04 - Lee Rallies to Earn Win over Hoosac
Aided by goals from Gabriel Nogueira and Jose Meija, the Lee boys' soccer team rallied from a 1-0 deficit to defeat Hoosac Valley 2-1 at home on Thursday.
- Oct 01 - Lee Ties With Lenox on Late Goal
Coming off a tough 1-0 loss to Mount Greylock, Lee came to Lenox and came out strong.
- Sep 28 - Greylock Wins Close Game with Lee
The Lee defense gave the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team some issues but, in the end, the Mounties' used a first-half goal by senior Nathan Majumder to pull out a 1-0 win on the road on Friday.
- Sep 26 - Lee Wins Big at Berlin, 5-0
John Graziano score's twice and assists on two more as Lee beats Berlin 5-0.
- Sep 21 - Wildcats Blow by Blue Devils after Halftime
Leading 2-1 at halftime, the Lee boys' soccer team used three second-half goals by John Graziano to pull away from Drury for a 5-1 win on the road on Friday.
- Sep 15 - Taconic and Lee Tie, 5-5
Two red cards put Taconic in the hole against Lee Satuarday afternoon as they would play to a 2-2 tie.
- Sep 11 - Nick Masiero Leads Monument Mountain to 8-0 Win
Monument scores early and often in win against Lee, Tuesday afternoon.