|2011 - 2012|
DRURY BOYS SOCCER
- Nov 02 - Lee's Late Goal Drowns Drury's Chances
With a second-place finish in the South Division and a spot in the Western Mass. tournament on the line, the Lee boys' soccer team used a goal by Will Carroll in the 72nd minute to earn a 2-1 season-ending win over Drury on Wednesday.
- Oct 27 - Blue Devils have Down Day in Loss to Eagles
Playing on a small field with poor weather conditions, the Drury boys' soccer team just couldn't get it going against a Mount Everett team that earned a 5-2 win at home on Thursday.
- Oct 24 - Taconic Continues to have Drury's Number
A couple of key injuries on the defensive side of the ball finally caught up to the Drury boys' soccer team, which gave up its second highest amount of goals in one game this season in 6-3 loss to Taconic on Monday.
- Oct 22 - Devils Rally to Earn Draw with Hurricanes
Down 3-1 at halftime, senior Jake Tietgens found the back of the net twice in the second half to rally the Drury boys' soccer team to a 3-3 tie with rival Hoosac Valley on Saturday.
- Oct 20 - New Addition Helps Drury Rally to Victory
Down 2-1 early in the second half, the Drury boys' soccer team received the game-tying goal from eighth-grader Logan Rumbolt before senior Jake Tietgens clinched the win by scoring on a penalty kick with four minutes left to defeat St. Joe's 2-1 on the road on Thursday.
- Oct 18 - Blue Devils Break Out in Win over Eagles
Led by a hat trick from senior captain Jake Tietgens, the Drury boys' soccer team broke out in a big way by scoring a season-high five goals in a 5-2 home win over Mount Everett on Tuesday.
- Oct 13 - Greylock Sprints Past Drury from the Start
The Mount Greylock boys' soccer team got off to as good of a start as any team could expect against Drury, scoring six goals in the first 12 minutes of the game on its way to a 10-1 win at home on Thursday.
- Oct 11 - Drury Drops Third Straight with Loss to PHS
The Pittsfield boys' soccer team outshot Drury 16-3 and held a 16-0 edge in corner kicks on its way to a 4-0 home win over the Blue Devils on Tuesday.
- Oct 04 - Warriors Too Much for Devils After Halftime
Tied 1-1 at halftime, the Wahconah boys' soccer team ran away from Drury by scoring three second-half goals on its way to a 4-1 win on the road on Tuesday.
- Sep 26 - Poor Second Half Costs Drury against Taconic
The Taconic boys' soccer team ran away from Drury with three second-half goals to earn a 5-1 win at home on Monday.
- Sep 23 - Devils, Hurricanes Settle for Controversial Draw
Senior Tyler Bissaillon thought he scored the game-winning goal in the final minute of the Hoosac Valley boys' soccer team's game with Drury on Friday afternoon. Instead, the referees ruled time had already expired, forcing the two North County rivals to settle for a dissatisfying tie.
- Sep 20 - Drury Comes Back to Earth Against Lenox
Five different players scored goals for the Lenox boys' soccer team, which outshot Drury 18-1 on its way to a 5-0 win at home on Tuesday night.
- Sep 17 - Devils Shut Out Wildcats to Win Second Straight
Senior Jake Tietgens scored a pair of goals, and sophomore goalie Joseph Liporace posted his first career shutout to lead the Drury boys' soccer team to a 3-0 win over Lee on Saturday.
- Sep 16 - Tietgens' Two Goals Gives Drury First Win
Jake Tietgen's free-kick goal with 15 minutes left in the second half lifted the Drury boys' soccer team to a 2-1 win over St. Joe's and gave the Blue Devils their first victory of the season.
- Sep 13 - Big First Half Propels Patriots over Blue Devils
The Mount Anthony boys' soccer team got off to a quick start, scoring three goals in the first half en route to a 4-1 win home win over Drury on Tuesday afternoon.