|2012 - 2013|
DRURY BOYS SOCCER
- Oct 26 - Hong, Begrowicz Carry St. Joe's over Drury
The Drury boys' soccer team struck first, but hat tricks by Jongmun Hong and Matt Begrowicz were more than enough to help St. Joe's rally for a 6-1 win at home on Friday.
- Oct 22 - Ryan's Hat Trick Clinches Playoff Spot for 'Canes
Senior Nick Ryan continued his recent hot streak on Monday night, netting a hat trick to lead the Hoosac Valley boys' soccer team to a 3-0 win over Drury at Renfrew Field.
- Oct 17 - Majumder Hits Milestone in Win over Devils
Senior Nathan Majumder netted his third hat trick of the season on Wednesday, pushing him over the 100-point mark for his career and leading the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team to a 4-0 home win over Drury.
- Oct 15 - Drury Battles Back to Tie Everett
In a back-and-forth South Division game, senior Ryan Ouimet's goal in the 68th minute was the final say in the Drury boys' soccer team's 3-3 tie with Mount Everett on Monday.
- Oct 11 - Blue Devils Go Backwards in Loss to Braves
After securing its first two wins of the season last week, the Drury boys' soccer team took a step back on Thursday by suffering its worst defeat of the season in an 8-0 home loss to Taconic.
- Oct 05 - Strong Second Half Gives Drury Second Straight Win
The Drury boys' soccer team scored three goals in the second half for the second straight game on Friday, allowing the Blue Devils to pull away for a 4-1 home win over Mohawk.
- Oct 03 - Ouimet's Two Goals Help Devils Earn First Win
Senior captain Ryan Ouimet scored two of his team's three second-half goals, helping the Drury boys' soccer team earn its first victory of the season with a 4-2 home win over Mount Everett on Wednesday.
- Oct 01 - Monument Scores Early And Often Against Drury
Senior Chris Peretti scored a pair of goals to lead the Monument Mountain boys' soccer team to a 7-1 home win over Drury on Monday.
- Sep 29 - Blue Devils Battle Hard, but Fall to Crusaders
The Drury boys' soccer team played its most competitive game in weeks against St. Joe's on Saturday, but despite scoring a season-high three goals, the Blue Devils narrowly lost 4-3 at home to the Crusaders.
- Sep 27 - Drury's Second-Half Woes Continue Against PHS
After hanging tough with Pittsfield in the first half, the Drury boys' soccer team continued a recent trend of struggling in the second half, giving up at least three goals for the third straight game in a 5-1 home loss to the Generals.
- Sep 21 - Wildcats Blow by Blue Devils after Halftime
Leading 2-1 at halftime, the Lee boys' soccer team used three second-half goals by John Graziano to pull away from Drury for a 5-1 win on the road on Friday.
- Sep 14 - Big Second Half Lifts Wahconah Past Drury
Jeff Pullano and Ryan Parker each scored twice to lead the Wahconah boys' soccer team to a 6-2 home win over Drury on Friday.
- Sep 11 - Devils Can't Keep Up with Millionaires
Senior Alex Pratt netted a hat trick, while classmate Abdull Alhenaidi added three assists to lead the Lenox boys' soccer team to a 7-0 blowout win over Drury on Tuesday.
- Sep 08 - Drury Rebounds, Earns Tie with Patriots
After a disappointing start to the season, the Drury boys' soccer team received goals from eighth-grader Connor Meehan and senior Jacob Groves to earn a 2-2 tie with Mount Anthony on Saturday.
- Sep 06 - Hurricanes Stay Hot in Win over Devils
The offense of the Hoosac Valley boys' soccer team came out swinging on Thursday, scoring three goals in first 11 minutes to pace the Hurricanes to a 4-0 win at rival Drury.