|2011 - 2012|
HOOSAC VALLEY BOYS SOCCER
- Nov 02 - 'Canes Fall to Warriors in Season Finale
Freshman Kevin Boino netted his first career hat trick for a Wahconah boys' soccer team that clinched a spot in the Western Mass. tournament with a 7-0 win over Hoosac Valley on Wednesday.
- Oct 29 - Hoosac Beats Storm, But Loses to Spartans
Nick Masiero had a goal in each half, and the defense of the Monument Mountain boys' soccer team clamped down on Hoosac Valley in a 4-0 home win for the Spartans on Saturday.
- Oct 22 - Devils Rally to Earn Draw with Hurricanes
Down 3-1 at halftime, senior Jake Tietgens found the back of the net twice in the second half to rally the Drury boys' soccer team to a 3-3 tie with rival Hoosac Valley on Saturday.
- Oct 20 - Greylock Wins Big, while Hoosac Improves
An improved Hoosac Valley boys' soccer team hung with Mount Greylock a little longer than expected on Thursday but in the end, the Mounties wore the Hurricanes down on their way to an 8-1 win at Renfrew Field.
- Oct 17 - 'Canes Can't Hang with Millionaires after Halftime
After showing some grit in a well-played first half, the Hoosac Valley boys' soccer team surrendered five goals after halftime to fall to Lenox 7-0 on the road on Monday.
- Oct 15 - Hoosac Plays Catch Up in Loss to Monument
The Monument Mountain boys' soccer team jumped on Hoosac Valley early, scoring four times in the first half on its way to a 6-1 win at the MCLA Athletic Complex on Saturday.
- Oct 13 - Short-handed Hurricanes Fall to Braves
Brian Addy had two goals and two assists to pace the Taconic boys' soccer team to a 5-1 win over Hoosac Valley on Thursday.
- Oct 11 - Ryan-Kut's Goal Gives Hoosac its First Win
Sophomore midfielder Sean Ryan-Kut scored with five minutes left in the game to lift the Hoosac Valley boys' soccer team to its first win of the season in a 1-0 victory at Lee on Tuesday.
- Oct 08 - 'Canes Can't Get it Going against Generals
The Pittsfield boys' soccer team scored a pair of goals in each half to earn a 4-0 win over Hoosac Valley in a game played at the MCLA Athletic Complex on Saturday.
- Oct 04 - Hoosac Can't Finish in Tough Loss to Taconic
Despite outshooting Taconic 15-4 in the game, the Hoosac Valley boys' soccer team gave up a late goal on a head ball to Tony Cruz to lose 2-1 on the road on Wednesday.
- Sep 29 - Boino's Hat Trick Carries Wahconah over HV
Kevin Boino's hat trick lifted the Wahconah boys' soccer team to a 4-2 win over Wahconah on Thursday.
- Sep 23 - Devils, Hurricanes Settle for Controversial Draw
Senior Tyler Bissaillon thought he scored the game-winning goal in the final minute of the Hoosac Valley boys' soccer team's game with Drury on Friday afternoon. Instead, the referees ruled time had already expired, forcing the two North County rivals to settle for a dissatisfying tie.
- Sep 20 - 'Canes Make Good Progress in loss to St. Joe's
Freshman David Haley gave the Hoosac Valley boys' soccer team a brief 1-0 lead in the first half, but St. Joseph's Jongmun Hong answered with a goal in each half to lift the Crusaders to a 2-1 win at home on Tuesday.
- Sep 16 - Greylock Gives Hoosac a Game to Forget
The Mount Greylock boys' soccer team got off to a very fast start, scoring three goals in the first five minutes of play on its way to a commanding 10-0 win over Hoosac Valley on Friday afternoon.
- Sep 13 - Hurricanes Hit Hard by Potent Lenox Attack
The Lenox boys' soccer team outshot Hoosac Valley 13-0 and scored three times in the first half on its way to a 5-1 victory at Renfrew Field on Tuesday.
- Sep 09 - McGovern's Hat Trick Spoils Hoosac's opener
The Hoosac Valley boys' soccer team scored first, but Pittsfield's Chris McGovern's had the final say, scoring three goals to close out the game and give the Generals a 3-1 win at Kirvin Park on Friday.