|2011 - 2012|
MT. GREYLOCK BOYS SOCCER
- Nov 12 - Late PK Dooms Greylock in Western Mass. Final
A goal off of a penalty kick in the 67th minute by Chris Riel was all it took for the Belchertown boys' soccer team to earn a 1-0 win over previously undefeated Mount Greylock in the Division 2 Western Mass. final on Saturday.
- Nov 10 - Dils' Overtime Goal Lifts Mounties over Spartans
With time running out in double overtime, senior captain Tom Dils broke through the Monument Mountain defense and netted the game's only goal in the 97th minute to give the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team a 1-0 win in the Western Mass. semifinals on Thursday night.
- Nov 08 - Greylock Blanks Wahconah to Open WMass. Run
Freshman Ian Brink scored with three minutes left to seal up the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team's 2-0 win over Wahconah in the quarterfinals of the Division 2 Western Mass. tournament on Tuesday.
- Nov 02 - Generals Grab Another Tie Against Mounties
Looking to avenge one of its two ties on the season, the undefeated Mount Greylock boys' soccer team couldn't quite put away Pittsfield on Monday, forcing the Mounties to settle for its second 1-1 tie with the Generals this year.
- Oct 24 - Costley's Goal Clinches North Crown for Greylock
Senior captain Luke Costley put in a great all-around performance, including netting the game-winning goal in the 30th minute, to lead the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team to a 1-0 home win over Lenox on Monday.
- Oct 22 - Mounties Pass Big Test Against D-1 Amherst
Junior Nathan Majumder scored a goal in each half, and goalkeeper Sean Houston had one of his best outings of the season to lead the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team to a 2-1 road win over Amherst on Saturday.
- Oct 20 - Greylock Wins Big, while Hoosac Improves
An improved Hoosac Valley boys' soccer team hung with Mount Greylock a little longer than expected on Thursday but in the end, the Mounties wore the Hurricanes down on their way to an 8-1 win at Renfrew Field.
- Oct 17 - Majumder Makes MG a Winner at Monument
Junior Nathan Majumder scored two goals in the first half, and goalkeeper Sean Houston and the rest of the Mount Greylock defense earned their seventh shutout of the season in a 2-0 road win over Monument Mountain on Monday.
- Oct 15 - Mounties Rally to Beat Panthers and Stay Unbeaten
Down 2-0 within the first 14 minutes of the game, the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team slowly chipped away against Cathedral, eventually getting the game-winner from senior Tom Dils in the 67th minute to rally for a 3-2 win on the road.
- Oct 13 - Greylock Sprints Past Drury from the Start
The Mount Greylock boys' soccer team got off to as good of a start as any team could expect against Drury, scoring six goals in the first 12 minutes of the game on its way to a 10-1 win at home on Thursday.
- Oct 10 - Mounties Revved Up about Win over Mustangs
Second-half goals by Nathan Majumder and Alex White were enough for the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team to earn a 2-0 win over a quality Monson team on the road on Monday.
- Oct 06 - Greylock Grabs Good Road Win over Wahconah
The Mount Greylock boys' soccer team collected its second road win of the week on Thursday, scoring three times in the second half to earn a 4-0 win over Wahconah.
- Oct 05 - Mounties Regain Winning Ways, Blank St. Joe's
After earning two consecutive ties on the road, the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team left little doubt in a convincing 4-0 win over St. Joe's on Wednesday.
- Sep 30 - Greylock Bummed about Second Straight Tie
Another late goal allowed led to another hard-to-swallow tie for the Mount Greylock boy's soccer team on Friday. This time, it was a strike by Chris McGovern in the 71st minute that allowed Pittsfield to earn a 1-1 draw with the Mounties.
- Sep 27 - Mounties-Millionaires' Showdown Ends in Tie
In a battle between two of Berkshire County's top boys' soccer teams, Mount Greylock and Lenox couldn't decide a winner, trading a pair of goals in the second half on their way to a 1-1 stalemate.
- Sep 20 - Fresh Faces Push Greylock Past Pesky Lee
The Lee boys' soccer team scored first, but Mount Greylock received the first varsity goals scored by freshmen Ian Brink and Taylor Carlough to earn a 3-1 win at home on Tuesday.
- Sep 19 - Mounties Blank Wahconah to Stay Unbeaten
A balanced offensive attack helped the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team earn its third straight shutout with a 3-0 home win over Wahconah on Monday night.
- Sep 16 - Greylock Gives Hoosac a Game to Forget
The Mount Greylock boys' soccer team got off to a very fast start, scoring three goals in the first five minutes of play on its way to a commanding 10-0 win over Hoosac Valley on Friday afternoon.
- Sep 13 - Dils' Header Pushes Mounties Past Spartans
Senior captain Tom Dils knocked in a header off of a corner kick in the 74th minute to account for all of the scoring in the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team's 1-0 win over Monument Mountain on Tuesday.
- Sep 10 - Down Early, Greylock Regroups to Beat Cathedral
Down 1-0 in just the first minute of play, the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team rallied back to score two goals before halftime and held on in the second half for a 2-1 season-opening win over Cathedral on Saturday afternoon.