- Oct 26 - Devils Settle For Second Draw with St. Joe's
Despite an 18-4 edge in shots in the game, the Drury girls' soccer team couldn't find the back of the net against St. Joe's on Friday, forcing the Blue Devils to settle for a 0-0 tie and their second draw of the season with the Crusaders.
- Oct 23 - Big First Half Sets the Tone for Greylock
Senior captain Alex Majetich had a goal and an assist in a three-goal first half for the Mount Greylock girls' soccer team, helping set the tone in the Mounties' 4-2 road win over Drury on Tuesday.
- Oct 22 - Beauchemin's Big Day Downs Drury
Senior captain Danielle Beauchemin scored three goals and added one assist on Monday, leading the Hoosac Valley girls' soccer team to a 4-1 win and a season sweep over rival Drury at Renfrew Field.
- Oct 15 - Devils Lose Their Marks Against Wahconah
The defense of the Drury girls' soccer team failed the Blue Devils on Monday, allowing Wahconah to get several good looks at the net on its way to a 3-0 win on the road.
- Oct 11 - Drury Caps Good Week with Win over Everett
The Drury girls' soccer team picked up its second win of the week on Thursday, using a pair of second-half goals from senior Maeve Denning and junior Cori Ghidotti to clinch a 3-0 victory at Mount Everett.
- Oct 09 - Late Spartans' Goal Deals Tough Defeat to Devils
One of the Drury girls' soccer team's best halves of the season was ruined by a goal from Haley Korte in the 77th minute, giving Monument Mountain a hard-fought 2-1 win on the road on Tuesday.
- Oct 08 - Ghidotti's Goal Pushes Drury Past Lee
Junior Cori Ghidotti scored off of a cross from senior Danielle Racette in the first half, while goalie Ali Tatro made a season-high 17 saves to preserve the Drury girls' soccer team's 1-0 win at Lee on Monday.
- Sep 29 - Devils Settle for Tie With St. Joe's
The Drury girls' soccer team broke a three-game scoreless streak on Saturday, but the Blue Devils' offense still didn't do enough to avoid a 1-1 time with St. Joe's
- Sep 27 - Drury Can't Finish in Loss to Taconic
The Drury girls' soccer team put in one of its better efforts of the season on Thurdsay but, in the end, the Blue Devils failed to find the back of the net for the third straight game, losing 2-0 on the road to Taconic.
- Sep 24 - Millionaires Shut Down Devils' Offense
A long blast by Jen Delasco gave the Lenox girls' soccer team the lead in the first half, and the Millionaires added another goal late in the game to earn a 2-0 home win over Drury on Monday.
- Sep 20 - Orpin, Leamon Key Mount Greylock's Win Over Drury
Junior Sophie Leamon and sophomore Kelsey Orpin each had a goal and an assist for the Mount Greylock girls' soccer team, which won its second South Division game in a week with a 3-0 shutout win over Drury.
- Sep 13 - Ghidotti Goes Off in Devils' First Win
Junior Cori Ghidotti scored three times in the first half alone on her way to a four-goal effort in the Drury girls' soccer team's 7-0 home win over Mount Everett on Thursday.
- Sep 10 - Hoosac Valley Shuts Out Rival Drury
Marissa Felter and Megan Rodowicz score goals to help Hoosac Valley defeat Drury 2-0.
- Sep 06 - Monument Rallies to Take Down Drury
Drury junior Cori Ghidotti put the Drury girls' soccer team on the board early, but Monument Mountain rallied to score the final three goals of the game in the Spartans' 3-1 win at home on Thursday.