- Nov 07 - Granby Gets Better of McCann in WMass. Game
The Granby girls' soccer team scored three goals in the first 20 minutes of the game and never looked back on its way to an 8-0 victory over McCann Tech in the first round of the Division 3 Western Mass. tournament on Monday.
- Nov 02 - One Mistake Costs Hornets in State Voc. Game
A goal with two seconds left in the first half was the deciding blow for McCann Tech girls' soccer team, which couldn't respond in a 1-0 loss to Blue Hills Tech in the first round of the state vocational tournament on Wednesday.
- Oct 25 - Durant's Late Goal Clinches Tri-County for McCann
A late goal by junior Alexa Durant in the 79th minute gave the McCann Tech girls' soccer team a 1-0 win over Franklin Tech on Tuesday, helping the Hornets clinch a share of the Tri-County League title in the process.
- Oct 24 - Hornets Pound Putnam with Balanced Attack
The McCann Tech girls' soccer team received goals from five different players and outshot Putnam 17-4 on its way to a 5-1 win on the road on Monday.
- Oct 20 - McCann Rebounds with Win over Pathfinder
After dropping its first league game of the year in a 2-1 loss to St. Mary's on Tuesday, the McCann Tech girls' soccer team used a pair of goals from junior Mary Nguyen to pick up a 2-1 victory over Pathfinder on Thursday.
- Oct 18 - Saints Hand Hornets First Tri-County Loss
The McCann Tech girls' soccer team lost out on a chance to clinch the Tri-County League title outright on Tuesday, losing 2-1 on the road to St. Mary's to fall into a two-way tie with the Saints.
- Oct 17 - McCann Downs Frankin to Clinch Playoff Berth
Junior Mary Nguyen scored a goal in each half, and the McCann Tech defense earned its sixth shutout of the season in a 2-0 win over Franklin Tech on Monday.
- Oct 10 - Vinette's Hat Trick Overwhelms Hornets
A hat trick by junior Bailey Vinette lifted the St. Joe's girl's soccer team to a 6-0 win and handed McCann Tech its worst loss of the season on Monday.
- Oct 11 - Strong Second Half Lifts McCann over Renaissance
After a scoreless first half, the McCann Tech girls' soccer team received three goals by three different players to earn a 3-2 win over Renaissance on Tuesday.
- Oct 07 - Hornets have Little Trouble with Raiders
A Commerce girls' soccer team playing with only 10 players posed little challenge to a McCann Tech team that scored five times in the second half to earn a 6-0 victory on Friday.
- Oct 04 - Durant, Nguyen help McCann Sweep Westfield
A pair of early goals by Alexa Durant and Mary Nguyen helped the McCann Tech girls' soccer team to 2-0 win over Westfield Voc. on Tuesday, sweeping the season series against the Tigers in the process.
- Oct 03 - Eagles Pull Out Thriller against Hornets
The McCann Tech and Mount Everett girls' soccer teams scored a total of five goals in the final 27 minutes on Monday, with Deseraye Conaway's strike in the 77th minute giving the Eagles a thrilling 3-2 win at home.
- Sep 27 - Second-half Surge Pushes McCann to Victory
Down 1-0 at halftime after a long bus ride to Palmer, the McCann Tech girls' soccer team found its legs and shooting touch in the second half, scoring four times to earn a 4-2 win over Pathfinder.
- Sep 23 - Rain Shortens Scoreless tie between Hornets, Saints
Friday's game between the McCann Tech and St. Mary's girls' soccer teams was called at halftime due to worsening field conditions.
- Sep 20 - McCann Pounds Putnam with Balanced Attack
Senior Brittany Briggs had two goals and an assist, while sophomore Jordan Prevey added two more strikes to lead an undermanned McCann Tech girls' soccer team to a convincing 5-0 win over Putnam on Tuesday.
- Sep 19 - Eagles Run Away from Hornets in Second Half
The Mount Everett girls' soccer team finally found a way to slow the McCann Tech offense down, shutting down the Hornets for the first time this season in a 4-0 home win on Monday.
- Sep 16 - Daniels' Big Save Lifts McCann over Renaissance
Senior goalkeeper Becky Daniels made 14 saves, including stopping a penalty shot in the final minutes to propel the McCann Tech girls' soccer team to a 2-1 win over Renaissance on Friday.
- Sep 14 - Hornets Hit Rough Patch in Loss to St. Joe's
The McCann Tech girls' soccer team struck first, but St. Joe's answered back by scoring four times in a 10-minute span to earn a 6-2 win in North Adams on Wednesday.
- Sep 13 - McCann Routs Commerce with Six-Goal Half
The McCann Tech girls' soccer team busted out for six goals in the first half alone, giving the Hornets more than enough cushion as they cruised to an 8-1 win at Commerce on Tuesday.
- Sep 12 - Hornets Start Busy Week Off with a Win
Junior Mary Nguyen scored a pair of goals and senior Becky Daniels stopped eight shots to help the McCann Tech girls' soccer team earn a 3-0 season-opening win over Westfield Voc. on Monday afternoon.