- Nov 08 - 'Canes Go Down Swinging in Loss to Mustangs
The No. 7 Hoosac Valley girls' soccer team put up a good fight against No.2 Monson on Tuesday but in the end, the Mustangs used a goal by Brooke Murphy in the 49th minute to earn a 2-1 win in the quarterfinals of the Western Mass. tournament.
- Nov 06 - Third Time's the Charm for HV Against Drury
Sophomore Alex Rousseau's rebound goal in the 64th minute gave the Hoosac Valley girls' soccer team the edge it needed to earn a 3-2 win over Drury in the first round of the Division 2 Western Mass. tournament on Sunday.
- Nov 02 - Bradley's Hat Trick Powers PHS Past Hoosac
Katie Bradley netted a hat trick on Wednesday, scoring two of her team's four goals in the first half to lead the Pittsfield girls' soccer team to a 6-0 romp over Hoosac Valley in the final game of the regular season.
- Oct 28 - Blue Devils Sweep 'Canes to Clinch South Title
With the South Division title on the line, sophomore Cori Ghidotti and senior Mariah Ferrara each scored goals to lead the Drury girls' soccer team to 2-1 win over Hoosac Valley on Friday.
- Oct 25 - Hurricanes Hold Serve Against St. Joe's
Senior Ashley Schneider and junior Danielle Beauchemin scored a goal in each half, and the defense pitched its fourth shutout in a row to lead the Hoosac Valley girls' soccer team to a 2-0 home win over St. Joe's on Tuesday.
- Oct 24 - Beauchemin Keys Hoosac's Big Win over Greylock
Junior Danielle Beauchemin displayed her skill for finishing on Monday, scoring a pair of second-half goals to carry the Hoosac Valley girls' soccer team to a 2-0 home win over Mount Greylock.
- Oct 21 - Hoosac Heading to Playoffs after Beating Lee
After a scoreless first half, the Hoosac Valley girls' soccer team scored a pair of goals within a minute of each other early in the second half on its way to a 3-0 road win over Lee. The victory clinches a Western Mass. tournament berth for the Hurricanes.
- Oct 17 - Hurricanes Regroup in Victory over Everett
Powered by a pair of goals within the first six minutes of the game, the Hoosac Valley girls' soccer team got off to a fast start and never looked back in a 5-0 road win over Mount Everett on Monday.
- Oct 12 - Delasco's Hat Trick Lifts Lenox over Hoosac
The Hoosac Valley girls' soccer team dropped it second game in a row on Wednesday, losing 4-0 to an undefeated Lenox team at the MCLA Athletic Complex.
- Oct 06 - Devils Deal 'Canes First Defeat of the Year
Senior forward Mariah Ferrara scored a pair of goals in the first 17 minutes of the game, while junior goalie Ali Tatro was solid all game long to carry the Drury girls' soccer team to a 3-1 win over rival Hoosac Valley on Thursday night.
- Oct 04 - Tough Call Leaves Hoosac with Another Draw
The Hoosac Valley girls' soccer team was happy to earn a 1-1 tie with Monument Mountain on Monday. What the Hurricanes weren't happy about was giving up a goal in the final minute to lose out on a key victory against a North Division opponent.
- Sep 30 - 'Canes Come Back to Earn Exciting Tie
Down 2-0 with their sweeper and striker in different positions, the Hoosac Valley girls' soccer team rallied back to score a pair of goals in the final eight minutes of the game to earn a 2-2 tie with Frontier on Friday.
- Sep 28 - Pretty Passing Game Pushes Hoosac Past SJ
The Hoosac Valley girls' soccer team played unselfish soccer, leading to four different Hurricanes scoring goals in a 5-2 road win over St. Joe's on Wednesday.
- Sep 26 - Hurricanes Blank Wildcats to Stay Unbeaten
Senior Miranda Gajda and sophomore Alyssa Bush both found the back of the net to lead the Hoosac Valley girls' soccer team to a 2-0 win over Lee on Monday.
- Sep 22 - Late Goal by Taconic Assures Tie with Hoosac
Ari Cardillo's goal with six minutes remaining evened the score and gave the Taconic girls' soccer team a 2-2 tie with Hoosac Valley on Thursday.
- Sep 19 - 'Canes Come Up with Rare Win over Warriors
Sophomore sweeper Courtney Hayer and freshman goalie Megan Richardson led a stifling defensive effort that propelled the Hoosac Valley girls' soccer team to a 2-0 road win over Wahconah on Monday.
- Sep 15 - Hoosac Blanks Mount Everett For First Win
Five different players scored a goal, and the Hoosac Valley girls' soccer team outshot Mount Everett 22-7 to earn a 5-0 win in the Hurricanes' home opener on Thursday.
- Sep 12 - Shootout Between Mounties, 'Canes Ends in Draw
The Mount Greylock and Hoosac Valley girls' soccer teams traded goals until the final minutes of Monday's South Division showdown. After 80 minutes of play, the game ended in a 4-4 tie.