- Nov 09 - Mount Greylock Boys, Girls Beaten by Belchertown
Senior Margot Besnard made 27 saves, but it was not enough for the Mount Greylock girls soccer team in a 6-0 loss to Belchertown in the Western Massachusetts Division 2 semi-finals on Friday evening.
- Nov 06 - Besnard's Big Saves Powers Greylock over Hoosac
Senior Margot Besnard made 12 crucial saves in the game before coming up with two more stops during a penalty-kick shootout to lead the No. 4 Mount Greylock girls' soccer team to a 2-1 win over No. 5 Hoosac Valley in the Division 2 Western Mass. quarterfinals on Tuesday night.
- Oct 27 - Orpin's Goal Clinches South Title for Mounties
Sophomore Kelsey Orpin scored the game-winning goal midway through the second half, while senior goalkeeper Margot Besnard came up with 12 saves to lift the Mount Greylock girls' soccer team to a 2-1 win over Hoosac Valley on Saturday.
- Oct 26 - Greylock Sweeps Everett, Wins Fourth Straight
The Mount Everett girls' soccer team scored first, but it was Mount Greylock which rallied back behind two goals from junior Sophie Leamon to earn a 4-1 win at home on Friday afternoon.
- Oct 24 - Mounties' Offense Erupts Against Eagles
Seven different players scored goals for the Mount Greylock girls' soccer team, which scored five of its goals in the second half to pull away for a 7-0 win at Mount Everett on Tuesday.
- Oct 23 - Big First Half Sets the Tone for Greylock
Senior captain Alex Majetich had a goal and an assist in a three-goal first half for the Mount Greylock girls' soccer team, helping set the tone in the Mounties' 4-2 road win over Drury on Tuesday.
- Oct 16 - Leamon's Two Goals Lifts Mounties to Victory
Junior forward Sophie Leamon scored a pair of second-half goals less than 10 minutes apart, pushing the Mount Greylock girls' soccer team to a 2-0 home win over Monument Mountain on Tuesday.
- Oct 11 - Murphy's Late Blast Clinches Tie with Greylock
Victoria Murphy's second goal of the day, a blast on a direct kick with 54 seconds left, gave the Lee girls' soccer team a 2-2 tie with Mount Greylock on Thursday.
- Oct 09 - Majetich Helps Mounties Snap Scoring Slump
Senior striker Alex Majetich helped the Mount Greylock girls' soccer team snap out of a serious scoring funk on Tuesday, scoring three goals within the first 45 minutes of the game to carry the Mounties to a 3-1 road win over Taconic.
- Oct 05 - Wahconah Runs Away from Greylock
The Mount Greylock girls' soccer team suffered its largest margin of defeat on Friday, giving up a pair of goals in the final 17 minutes of the game to lose 3-0 at Wahconah.
- Oct 04 - Bucky's Goal is Enough to Beat St. Joe's
An early goal by junior Miranda Bucky was just enough for the Mount Greylock girls' soccer team, which narrowly got by St. Joe's 1-0 on Thursday.
- Sep 29 - Mounties Can't Cash In Against Cathedral
Despite an 8-0 advantage in shots in the second half, the Mount Greylock girls' soccer team was unable to find the back of the net and had to settle for a scoreless draw with Cathedral on Saturday afternoon.
- Sep 27 - Pittsfield Stays Undefeated with Eighth Straight Win
Senior Sydney Deluce scored the only goal of the game, as the Pittsfield girls' soccer teams stayed undefeated with a 1-0 home win over Mount Greylock on Thursday.
- Sep 20 - Orpin, Leamon Key Mount Greylock's Win Over Drury
Junior Sophie Leamon and sophomore Kelsey Orpin each had a goal and an assist for the Mount Greylock girls' soccer team, which won its second South Division game in a week with a 3-0 shutout win over Drury.
- Sep 18 - Mounties Snag Last-Second Win over 'Canes
After a back-and-forth game between a pair of South Division rivals, the Mount Greylock girls' soccer team benefited from a handball call with one second left, allowing senior Alex Majetich to score on a penalty kick and give the Mounties a 2-1 win over Hoosac Valley on Tuesday.
- Sep 15 - Greylock Drops Tough One to Mt. Anthony
Despite controlling a majority of the play and possession, the Mount Greylock girls' soccer team couldn't find the back of the net in a 1-0 home loss to Mount Anthony on Saturday.
- Sep 13 - Mounties Rally Back to Tie Wildcats
The Lee girls' soccer team won the first half, but Mount Greylock rallied back to take the second half, leaving the two squads to settle for a 2-2 draw on Thursday.
- Sep 10 - Greylock Offense Gets off to Strong Start
Sophomore Kelsey Orpin scored a pair of goals, while senior Alex Majetich added a goal and an assist to help pace the Mount Greylock girls' soccer in its season-opening 5-0 win over St. Joe's on Monday.