|2011 - 2012|
- May 25 - Hornets Go Out Quietly in Loss to Ware
The McCann Tech softball team was shut out for the second game in a row on Friday, as Ware starter Veronica Shader struck out 10 and allowed just two hits in the Indians' 12-0 home win over the Hornets.
- May 24 - Gateway's Big Third Inning Downs McCann
The McCann Tech softball team wasn't sharp on Thursday, making three errors and giving up seven walks on its way to a 13-0 mercy-rule loss to Gateway.
- May 23 - Sunn Leads Hornets To Win On Senior Day
Sohomore Jessica Sunn went 4 for 4 with a triple, double, two RBIs and three runs scored, while the McCann Tech softball team scored four runs in the bottom of the sixth inning to pull away for a 9-4 home win over Sabis on Wednesday.
- May 21 - McCann's Win Streak Snapped By Southwick
Pitcher Jordyn Willey and the Southwick softball team snapped McCann Tech's three-game win streak on Monday, holding the Hornets to just five hits in a 4-1 win on the road.
- May 18 - Streaking Hornets Win Third Straight Game
Senior Maria Denault led a 14-hit attack for the McCann Tech softball team, going 4 for 4 with a triple and two runs scored to lead the Hornets to a 14-3 road win over Lenox on Friday.
- May 17 - Briggs' Double Clinches Victory for McCann
After coughing up a 10-6 lead in the top of the seventh inning, senior Brittany Briggs came through with the game-winning RBI double with two outs in bottom of the seventh to give the McCann Tech softball team an 11-10 home win over Smith Academy on Thursday.
- May 11 - Ziemba Tosses Shutout In Win Over Lenox
Senior Erika Ziemba picked up her first shutout of the year on Friday, striking out eight and walking just one to help the McCann Tech softball team snap a 10-game losing streak with a 9-0 home win over Lenox.
- May 10 - Easthampton Pulls Away from Hornets
Senior Erika Ziemba hit a two-run homer for the McCann Tech softball team in the top of the fifth inning, but Easthampton got the final say, scoring four runs over the fifth and sixth innings to pull away for a 7-3 win at home on Thursday.
- May 04 - McCann Fades In Loss To Central
The McCann Tech softball team opened up a 3-0 lead against Central on Friday, but the Golden Eagles took control in the later innings, scoring 11 unanswered runs to pull away with an 11-3 win at home.
- May 02 - Cote, Rams Shut Out Hornets
Rams' starter Tessa Cote was too strong for the McCann Tech softball team, which only managed two hits in a 5-0 home loss to Granby on Wednesday.
- Apr 30 - McCann Comes Close In Loss To Holyoke
Sophomore Olivia Esoldi sparked a struggling Hornets' offense, going 2-for-3 with a home run and two RBIs, but it wasn't enough to prevent the McCann Tech softball team from losing 5-3 at Holyoke Catholic on Monday.
- Apr 27 - Hornets Can't Handle Indians' Shader
The McCann Tech softball team had no answer for Ware starter Veronica Shader, who allowed just three hits in a complete-game 8-1 win for the Indians on Friday.
- Apr 26 - McCann's Slump Continues Against Palmer
The McCann Tech softball team continued to struggle on offense on Thursday, collecting just two hits in a 14-1 loss at Palmer.
- Apr 20 - Monson Pulls Away From McCann For Win
Senior pitcher Erika Ziemba was on her game, but the defense of the McCann Tech softball team faltered down the stretch, allowing Monson to pull away for a 7-1 road win on Friday.
- Apr 18 - Errors Cost Hornets In Loss To Rams
Both the McCann Tech and Southwick softball teams had seven hits on Wednesday, but it was the Hornets' seven errors in the field that cost them in a 13-1 loss on the road.
- Apr 16 - McCann Lets One Get Away Against Gateway
A poor sixth inning allowed Gateway to score seven runs and cost the McCann Tech softball team in a 12-8 home loss on Monday.
- Apr 13 - Benoit's Grand Slam Takes Down Hornets
Senior captain Caitie Benoit's third-inning grand slam set the tone in the Mount Greylock softball team's 13-1 home win over McCann Tech on Friday.
- Apr 10 - McCann's Offense Explodes to Defeat Smith
The McCann Tech softball team picked up its first win of the year on Tuesday, pounding out 17 hits and playing error-free softball to roll past Smith Academy 12-4.
- Apr 05 - Wildcats' Offense Overwhelms Hornets
The Lee softball team pounded out five extra-base hits and scored at least two runs in four straight innings to earn a 9-2 win over McCann Tech on Thursday.
- Apr 04 - McCann Drops Opener to Easthampton
A five-run first inning was too much to overcome for the McCann Tech softball team, which fell 13-7 to Easthampton in the Hornets' season opener on Wednesday.