|2011 - 2012|
DRURY BOYS BASKETBALL
- Mar 08 - LaCroix's Late Shot Dooms Devils' Upset Bid
The No. 4 Drury boys' basketball team gave top-seeded Mahar all it could handle, but the Senators' Jesse LaCroix hit a game-tying 3-pointer late in regulation before scoring five more points in overtime to help Mahar pull out a 44-43 win in the semifinals of the Division 2 Western Mass. tournament on Thursday night.
- Mar 02 - Blue Devils Buckle Down in Win over Braves
After a rough start, the Drury boys' basketball team pulled away from Taconic over the final three quarters to lock up a 50-39 win at home in the quarterfinals of the Division 2 Western Mass. tournament on Friday night.
- Feb 20 - Hoosac Savors the Flavor of Victory over Drury
The Hoosac Valley boys' basketball team brought its A game against rival Drury on Monday night, holding the Blue Devils to just 15 points in the first half before holding on for a 51-47 win at Adams Memorial School.
- Feb 16 - Aubin Plays Active Role in Devils' Win over Warriors
With a number of players battling illness on Thursday night, senior forward Slayter Aubin picked up his game by scoring a game-high 17 points and pulling down 14 rebounds to lead the Drury boys' basketball team to a 49-33 win over Wahconah.
- Feb 08 - Big Shot Giorgi Clinches Playoff Spot for Drury
Senior guard Joel Giorgi hit a pair of 3-pointers, including one with 41 seconds left, in the fourth quarter to lift the Drury boys' basketball team to a 47-43 home win over Pittsfield, which sent the Blue Devils into the Division 2 Western Mass. tournament.
- Feb 06 - Career Night for Bird Proves Too Much for Taconic
Junior forward Nolan Bird was too much for Taconic to handle, as he netted a career-high 29 points with 13 rebounds to lead the Drury boys' basketball team to a 59-40 win at home on Monday night.
- Feb 02 - Spartans Steal One From Devils in Overtime
The Drury boys' basketball team never could shake off Monument Mountain, and the Spartans finally stole one from the Blue Devils on their home court, sneaking out of North Adams with a 53-51 win in overtime on Thursday night.
- Jan 27 - St. Joe's Powers Past Drury in Second Half
Up 25-20 at halftime, the Drury boys' basketball team couldn't hold onto its lead in the second half, as St. Joe's used a 14-5 run in the third quarter to carry the Crusaders to a 55-44 win at home.
- Jan 24 - Bird Breaks Out to Lead Devils over Hurricanes
Junior forward Nolan Bird came up big for his team on Tuesday night, knocking down four 3-pointers on his way to a game-high 23 points to lead the Drury boys' basketball team to a 54-35 home win over rival Hoosac Valley.
- Jan 20 - Drury Smothers Wahconah for Second Straight Win
There wasn't much room to operate for the Wahconah boys' basketball team, which was held to three points or less in three of the four quarters in a 44-19 road loss to Drury on Friday night.
- Jan 17 - Devils Dig Down on Defense to Beat Mounties
Senior forward Robert Jutras scored a season-high 15 points, while the Drury boys' basketball team held Mount Greylock to its lowest point total of the season in a 45-39 win at the Mountie Dome on Tuesday night.
- Jan 13 - Pittsfield Runs Past Drury to Third Straight Win
Much to the dismay of the Drury boys' basketball team, a slow-paced game picked up quickly in the second half, helping Pittsfield run away with a 68-43 win.
- Jan 10 - Devils Survive Comeback Scare by Braves
Up by 16 points at halftime, the Drury boys' basketball team nearly blew its lead in the second half before pulling out a 54-53 win at Bucky Bullett Gymnasium on Tuesday night.
- Jan 07 - Drury Starts Slow in Loss to Lee
The Drury boys' basketball team fell behind by nine points at the end of the first quarter and played catch up the rest of the way before losing 56-47 to Lee in the Coaches vs. Cancer tournament on Saturday.
- Jan 04 - Devils' Offense Goes Cold in Loss to Lenox
A hard-to-recover-from, five-point second quarter was too much for the Drury boys' basketball to overcome in its 59-47 home loss to Lenox on Wednesday night.
- Dec 21 - Drury Defense Too Tough for Mohawk
Led by a stifling defensive effort and a game-high 22 points from junior Nolan Bird, the Drury boys' basketball team cruised to a 53-27 home win over Mohawk on Wednesday night.
- Dec 16 - Devils Fall to Generals in Gene Wein Final
Despite a strong night from senior guard Joel Giorgi (15 points, 10 rebounds), the Drury boys' basketball team couldn't generate enough offense against Pittsfield on Friday night, losing 55-36 in the championship game of the Gene Wein Holiday Tournament.
- Dec 15 - Drury Steamrolls Over Wahconah
Though Wahconah won the tip off, it was Drury's better ball movement and uncontested offensive rebounds that helped the Devils prevail.
- Dec 12 - Late Block Seals Mounties' win over Devils
Mount Greylock junior Brett McCormack blocked a shot by Drury senior Robert Jutras as time expired to give the Mountie boys a hard-fought 53-52 road win over the Blue Devils on Monday.
- Dec 09 - Bird's Big Night Leads Drury over Monument
Junior Nolan Bird drilled three 3-pointers on his way to a 21-point night, leading the Drury boys' basketball team to a season-opening 51-40 win at Monument Mountain on Friday night.