|2022 - 2023|
MT. GREYLOCK BOYS BASKETBALL
- Mar 17 - Berkshire County Basketball All-Stars Meet at Boys and Girls Club
Pittsfield High’s Da’Sean Brown hit his second half-court shot of the fourth quarter Friday to cap a 108-83 win for the South All-Stars in the Berkshire County Basketball Officials All-Star Game at the Boys and Girls Club.
- Mar 10 - Holbrook Boys Shatter Mounties' Glass Slipper
The Cinderella run of the Mount Greylock boys basketball team came to an end on Friday in a 75-60 loss to Holbrook in the Division 5 State Quarter-Finals.
- Mar 06 - Mount Greylock Boys Earn Second Straight Upset in State Tourney
The Mount Greylock boys basketball team Monday outscored Westport, 19-14, in the fourth quarter to earn a 55-52 win in the Division 5 State Tournament's Round of 16.
- Mar 03 - Martin Clutch for Mounties in Tourney Upset
Judge Martin sank a pair of free throws with 1.7 seconds on the clock Friday to give the Mount Greylock boys basketball team a 57-56 win over Salem Academy Charter School in the Division 5 State Tournament.
- Feb 27 - Barnes Leads Mounties to State Tournament Win
Seamus Barnes scored 20 points, and the Mount Greylock boys basketball team made 23 second-half free throws en route to a 69-55 win over Bromfield in the preliminary round of the Division 5 State Tournament on Monday.
- Feb 22 - Greenfield Boys Stop Mount Greylock in Semi-Finals
Caleb Thomas scored 17 points Wednesday to lead the Greenfield boys basketball team to a 48-45 win over Mount Greylock in the semi-finals of the Western Massachusetts Class C tournament.
- Feb 20 - Shelsy's Late Scoring Lifts Mounties Past Athol in Class C
Seamus Barnes scored 11 points Monday to lead the Mount Greylock boys basketball team to a 42-40 win over Athol in the Western Massachusetts Class C quarter-finals.
- Feb 14 - Doyle, Sandifer Lead Mounties on Senior Night
Chase Doyle scored 26 points, and Adam Sandifer had a double-double with 15 points and 14 rebounds as the Mounties won their seventh straight and improved to 13-5 on Senior Night.
- Feb 09 - McAlister, Doyle Lead Mount Greylock Past Turners Falls
Max McAlister hit three 3-pointers in the first quarter to kick start the Mount Greylock boys basketball team to an 80-47 win over Turners Falls on Thursday.
- Feb 07 - Shelsy Leads Mount Greylock Past Athol
The Mount Greylock boys basketball team Tuesday shook off the rust of a weeklong layoff, went on a 19-2 run to take control of the game and went on to a 74-60 win over Athol to clinch at least a share of the Hampshire North Division title.
- Jan 30 - McAlister, Barnes Come Up Big for Mounties in Road Win
Seamus Barnes scored 16 points, and Max McAlister hit some big 3-pointers Monday to lead the Mount Greylock boys basketball team to a 39-31 win over Smith Academy.
- Jan 27 - Doyle, Mounties Top Franklin Tech
Chase Doyle scored 28 points Friday to lead the Mount Greylock boys basketball team to a 77-47 win over Franklin Tech.
- Jan 24 - Barnes Leads Mounties Past Lee
Seamus Barnes scored five of his team-high 15 points in the fourth quarter to lead the Mount Greylock boys basketball team to a 51-49 win over Lee on Tuesday night.
- Jan 16 - Paulo Freire Boys Hold Off Mount Greylock Comeback
Sandro Diaz scored 22 points Monday to lead the Paulo Freire boys basketball team to a 69-63 win over Mount Greylock.
- Jan 12 - Doyle, Mounties Top Lenox
The Mount Greylock boys basketball team Thursday used a 16-2 run in the third quarter to open a 16-point lead en route to a 71-51 win over Lenox.
- Jan 10 - Mounties Rally in Fourth to Beat Athol
Chase Doyle and Seamus Barnes took over the game in the fourth quarter Tuesday to lead the Mount Greylock boys basketball team to a 66-51 win over Athol.
- Jan 09 - Barnes Leads Mount Greylock Past Lee
Seamus Barnes scored 20 points Monday to lead the Mount Greylock boys basketball team to a 69-57 win over Lee.
- Jan 03 - Big Third Quarter Lifts Eagles Past Mount Greylock
Jason Peck and Sean Warren scored 18 points apiece, and the Mount Everett boys basketball team Tuesday exploded for 32 points in the third quarter of a 68-57 win over Mount Greylock.
- Dec 29 - Defense Sends Spartans Past Mount Greylock for 5-0 Start
The Monument Mountain boys basketball team forced 17 first half turnovers to build a 27-point lead en route to an 81-52 win over Mount Greylock on Thursday night.
- Dec 27 - Sandifer Leads Mounties Past Smith Academy
Adam Sandifer scored 14 points Tuesday to lead the Mount Greylock boys basketball team to a 58-49 win over Smith Academy in the Mounties’ home opener.
- Dec 22 - Hoosac Valley Survives Nail-Biter Against Mount Greylock
Hoosac Valley ninth-grader Adan Wicks knocked down two fourth-quarter 3-pointers, and junior Joey McGovern went 4-for-4 from the foul line in the final 24 seconds as the Hurricanes earned a 57-54 win to close out the 2022 portion of their schedule with a 3-1 record.
- Dec 19 - Shelsy Leads Mount Greylock in Road Win
Jackson Shelsy scored 14 points Monday to lead the Mount Greylock boys basketball team to a 73-42 win over Franklin Tech.
- Oct 19 - Wahconah's Wheeler Hits 3 to Earn Tie at Mount Greylock
Liam Wheeler knocked down the game’s only 3-pointer with about 10 seconds left Wednesday to erase a three-point deficit and send the Wahconah Unified Basketball team to a 49-49 tie at Mount Greylock.