|2012 - 2013|
LEE GIRLS BASKETBALL
- Feb 20 - Wildcats Squeeze by Warriors to Clinch North
Senior point guard Eileen Dooley led all scorers with 19 points, helping the Lee girls' basketball team clinch the North Division title with a 38-33 win over Wahconah on Wednesday.
- Mar 16 - Lee Girls Fall to Archbishop in State Final
Lee girls fall in division 3 state final 60-33 to Archbishop Williams.
- Mar 11 - Lee Wildcats Will Play for State Title
The Lee girls' basketball team cruised to a 32-point win over University Park in the state semifinals in Worcester on Monday afternoon.
- Mar 09 - Lee Girls Take Western Mass. Division 3 Championship
Stephanie Young scored 27 points and grabbed 17 rebounds Saturday morning to lead the Lee High School girls basketball team to a 58-51 win over Sabis.
- Feb 13 - Generals Offense Stuggles in Loss to Wildcats
The Pittsfield girls' basketball team struggled on offense for the second straight game, scoring a season low in points in a 38-21 road loss to Lee.
- Feb 07 - Taconic Comes Up Short against Lee
The Taconic girls' basketball team was well on its way to a second straight win on Thursday, but Lee clamped down on defense in the second half to pull out a 38-31 victory at home.
- Jan 31 - Rosse's Big Night Helps 'Canes Defeat Wildcats
Sophomore forward Emily Rosse had a big night on Thursday, scoring a game-high 18 points and grabbing 17 rebounds to spark the Hoosac Valley girls' basketball team to a 52-38 road win over Lee.
- Jan 14 - Scoring Drought Costs Braves against Wildcats
Junior center Nyanna Slaughter had a double-double with 12 points and 12 rebounds, but it wasn't enough for the Taconic girls' basketball team, which was outscored 12-2 in the second quarter on its way to a 44-33 home loss to Lee.
- Jan 29 - Racette Sparks Devils to Victory over Lee
Senior point guard Danielle Racette was on top of her game on Tuesday night, scoring a game-high 18 points with six rebounds and eight assists to lead the Drury girls' basketball team to a 47-37 road win over Lee.
- Jan 24 - Wildcats Prove to be Too Much for Mounties
Despite another strong start, the Mount Greylock girls' basketball team couldn't keep up with Lee, which led 31-15 at halftime on its way to a 56-32 win at home on Thursday.
- Jan 19 - Generals Fade in Loss to Wildcats
The Pittsfield girls' basketball team struggled in the fourth quarter for the second game in a row, allowing Lee to score 21 points in the final frame to give the Wildcats a 54-44 win at the Coaches vs. Cancer Showcase on Saturday.
- Jan 10 - Sprague Shines, but Wahconah Loses to Lee
Sophomore forward Maddie Sprague had her best game of the year, collecting 21 points and 11 rebounds, but her effort wasn't enough to help the Wahconah girls' basketball team avoid a 45-38 road loss to Lee on Thursday.
- Jan 02 - Young, Wildcats Take Control against Generals
The Pittsfield girls' basketball team had the game in control, but Lee senior Stephanie Young took over in the third quarter, scoring 14 of her team's 16 points in the frame to carry the Wildcats to a 54-47 win on the road on Wednesday.
- Dec 13 - Young's Buzzer Beater Beats Blue Devils
Senior Stephanie Young scored 13 of her game-high 27 points in the fourth quarter, including a step-back 3-pointer as time expired to provide the difference in the Lee girls' basketball team's 38-35 win over Drury on Thursday night.