|2010 - 2011|
DRURY GIRLS BASKETBALL
- Mar 04 - Drury's Season Comes to an End with Loss to Wahconah
A poor second quarter put the Drury girls' basketball team in a hole too big to climb out of as Wahconah earned a 59-49 win in the Western Mass. quarterfinals on Friday night.
- Mar 01 - Devils Lose Big Lead But Hang On to Beat Tigers
Despite being up by 16 points early in the fourth quarter, the Drury girls' basketball team had to fight to the finish to earn a 43-40 victory in the first round of the Division 2 Western Mass. tournament on Tuesday night.
- Feb 21 - Lincoln's Late Foul Shot Finishes Comeback Over Warriors
Senior guard Cassie Lincoln's free throw with 22.6 seconds remaining capped a 10-0 run to end the game as the Drury girls' basketball team finished off the regular season with a narrow 39-38 road win over Wahconah.
- Feb 18 - Late Three Lifts Monument Over Drury
Jen Begley's 3-pointer with five seconds left in overtime lifted the Monument Mountain girls' basketball team to a 43-40 victory over Drury on Friday night.
- Feb 14 - Blue Devils Fall Short in Upset Bid Over Lee
Led by an inspired effort on Senior Night, the Drury girls' basketball team put one good scare into Lee before the undefeated Wildcats pulled away in the fourth quarter for a 46-38 victory at Bucky Bullett Gymnasium on Monday night.
- Feb 09 - Drury Defense Comes Up Big Against Taconic
The Drury girls' basketball team held Taconic to just five points in the first half, while senior forward Kelsey Ouimet scored a game-high 12 points to lead the Blue Devils to a 41-20 win on Wednesday night.
- Feb 07 - McCarthy, Devils Prove Too Much for the Mounties
Led by senior forward Meagan McCarthy's career-high 19 points, the Drury girls' basketball team pulled away from Mount Greylock in the second half on its way to a 52-36 win at home.
- Feb 03 - Pittsfield Hands Drury Girls a Shocking Defeat
A referee's controversial call and a resilient Pittsfield team sent the Drury girls' basketball team to a crushing 40-38 loss on Thursday night.
- Jan 31 - Blue Devils Show Up Late in Blowout Loss to Lee
The Drury girls' basketball team was outscored 32-8 in the first half and never could recover against a talented Lee squad, losing 55-29 on Monday night.
- Jan 27 - Drury Defeats Hoosac for 10th Win of the Year
Senior captain Cassie Lincoln scored a season-high 13 points, and the Drury girls' basketball team made some crucial free throws down the stretch to pull away from Hoosac Valley 42-36 on Thursday night.
- Jan 24 - McCarthy's Late Surge Lifts Drury Over Monument
Senior forward Meagan McCarthy came on strong in the fourth quarter, helping the Drury girls' basketball team erase a four-point deficit.
- Jan 21 - Warriors Exact Their Revenge Against Blue Devils
Sour from a 30-point loss to Drury last month, the Wahconah girls' basketball team came roaring back to thump the Blue Devils on Friday night, holding John Franzoni's club to their lowest output of the season in a 46-24 victory.
- Jan 13 - Drury Finds Way to Dispatch Pesky Taconic
The Blue Devils just couldn't shake the Braves until the final minutes of the game.
- Jan 11 - Drury Girls Get Back to Basics in Win Over Greylock
"Our defense was definitely a big difference in the game tonight." — Cassie Lincoln
- Jan 09 - Blue Devils look rusty in loss to Generals
Ten days after playing its last game, the Drury girls' basketball team looked a little out of sync in losing a hard-fought 48-45 decision to Pittsfield on Sunday night.
- Dec 30 - Lincoln leads Drury girls to third win this week
Senior point guard Cassie Lincoln scored a game-high 12 points and came up with seven steals on defense to lead the Blue Devils to a 39-27 road win over Pioneer.
- Dec 29 - Devils blast Wahconah to win Gene Wein Tournament
The Drury girls' basketball team passed its biggest test of the season so far, thumping the Warriors 61-31 to win the Gene Wein Holiday Tournament.
- Dec 28 - Drury defense clamps down in win over Lenox
The Blue Devils avenged their only loss of the season on Tuesday night, suffocating Lenox on defense to earn a gritty 34-20 win.
- Dec 22 - Bah Humbug Blue Devils not very giving to Mohawk
Senior captains Meagan McCarthy and Cassie Lincoln combined for 21 points in Drury's convincing 59-21 win over Mohawk on Thursday night.
- Dec 20 - Ouimet, Racette Help Propel Drury Over Hoosac Valley
Senior Kelsey Ouimet and sophomore Danielle Racette helped spark the Blue Devils' offense in Monday night's 41-36 win over the Hurricanes.
- Dec 14 - Drury Comes Back to Earth in Loss to Lenox
The Drury girls' basketball team struggled with turnovers and rebounding in Tuesday night's 44-39 loss to Lenox.
- Dec 10 - Devils Start Season With Blowout Win
The Drury girls' basketball team opened the 2010-2011 season with a 48-13 victory over New Leadership on Friday night.