|2012 - 2013|
MT. GREYLOCK GIRLS BASKETBALL
- Feb 20 - Greylock Falls to Lenox in Season Finale
The defense of the Mount Greylock girls' basketball team didn't have an answer for either Hayden Zinchuk or Liz Mitts, who combined for 43 points in the Millionaires' 67-32 win on Wednesday.
- Feb 18 - Mounties Spoil St. Joe's Playoff Hopes
After a fairly even first half, the Mount Greylock girls' basketball team broke the game open with a 41-point outburst in the second half, leading the Mounties to a 61-31 home win over St. Joe's.
- Feb 14 - Hoosac Girls Shut Down Greylock
The Hoosac Valley girls; basketball team held Mount Greylock to 14 points through three quarters on the way to a 56-25 win on Thursday night.
- Feb 11 - Greylock Busts Out in Win over Everett
The Mount Greylock girls' basketball team started strong and ended up scoring a season high in points in 63-36 home win over Mount Everett on Monday night.
- Feb 04 - Braves Break Skid with Win over Mounties
Junior Angela O'Neil scored a team-high 17 points, while classmate Nyanna Slaughter added 15 points and nine rebounds to lead the Taconic girls' basketball team to a narrow 55-51 win over Mount Greylock on Monday, breaking the Braves' nine-game losing streak in the process.
- Jan 30 - Barrett has Big Game in Loss to Spartans
Sophomore guard Lucy Barrett sank a trio of 3-pointers on her way to a season-high 26 points, but the Mount Greylock girls' basketball team came up a little short in a 60-52 road loss to Monument Mountain on Wednesday.
- Jan 29 - Big Third Quarter Pushes PHS Past Greylock
The Mount Greylock girls' basketball team stayed with Pittsfield in the first half, but a 20-3 run in the third quarter was more than enough to lift the Generals to a 51-26 win on the road on Tuesday.
- Jan 24 - Wildcats Prove to be Too Much for Mounties
Despite another strong start, the Mount Greylock girls' basketball team couldn't keep up with Lee, which led 31-15 at halftime on its way to a 56-32 win at home on Thursday.
- Jan 22 - Wahconah's Strong Fourth Dispatches Greylock
The Wahconah girls' basketball team saved its best for last on Tuesday night, running away from Mount Greylock with a 19-point fourth quarter to earn a 58-42 win on the road.
- Jan 19 - Mounties Win Big at Coaches vs. Cancer Event
The Mount Greylock girls' basketball team shook off early offensive doldrums to roar past St. Joseph's for a 62-27 win at the Coaches vs. Cancer Showcase on Saturday.
- Jan 17 - Drury Dominates Glass, Tops Greylock
Ali Tatro grabbed 13 rebounds, while Danielle Racette scored 18 points to lead the Drury girls' basketball team to a 57-34 win over Mount Greylock on Thursday night.
- Jan 11 - Greylock Can't Keep Pace with Lenox
The Lenox girls' basketball team outscored Mount Greylock 18-7 in the first quarter, and the Mounties never made a serious run the rest of the way, losing 52-33 at home on Friday night.
- Jan 08 - Mounties' Offense Stalls Out in Loss to St. Joe's
Sophomore guard Lucy Barrett hit three 3-pointers on her way to a team-high 18 points, but no other player on the Mount Greylock girls' basketball team managed more than four points in the Mounties' 50-33 road loss to Saint Joseph's on Tuesday night.
- Jan 02 - Greylock Needs Rally to Take Down McCann
Down 10-5 after the first quarter, the Mount Greylock girls' basketball team used a 19-point fourth quarter to rally past McCann Tech for a 47-41 win at home on Wednesday.
- Dec 28 - Barrett Lifts Mounties to Second Straight Win
Sophomore guard Lucy Barrett scored a game-high 20 points and added eight rebounds, helping the Mount Greylock girls' basketball team to a 45-38 road win over Mount Everett on Friday.
- Dec 17 - Mount Greylock Girls Top Hornets
Lucy Barrett scored 17 to lead the Mount Greylock girls' basketball team to their first win of the season.
- Dec 14 - Moulton Makes her Mark in Win over Greylock
Junior forward Emily Moulton had her best game to date, recording a double-double with 15 points and 12 rebounds to help the Drury girls' basketball team pull away from Mount Greylock in the second half and earn a 61-32 win at home.
- Dec 10 - Big First Half Carries Hoosac Past Greylock
Junior Jenn Gale hit a trio of 3-pointers on her way to a game-high 16 points, while the Hoosac Valley girls' basketball team took advantage of a 17-3 scoring edge in the second quarter on its way to a 50-38 win at Mount Greylock on Monday night.