Berkshire Health Systems Expands Primary-Care Access Across County
PITTSFIELD, Mass. — Berkshire Health Systems has appointed five primary-care physicians, all accepting new patients throughout the Berkshires, from south to north.
Drs. Judith Aldrich and Brynn Hancock have joined Berkshire Osteopathic Health of Berkshire Medical Center, which has offices in Adams and Pittsfield. Dr. Maxim Bitunov is now providing care at Hillcrest Family Health Center of BMC in Pittsfield, and Dr. Terra Lampiasi is at Lenox Family Health Center of BMC. Dr. John Paul Hickey is with Barrington Family Medicine in Great Barrington.
The addition of these five physicians is a significant expansion of primary-care services in the Berkshires and Southern Vermont, which has been experiencing the national shortage of primary care physicians.
• Aldrich specializes in family practice medicine and osteopathic manipulative medicine and is board certified in both specialties. She received her medical degree from the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine in Maine and completed her residency in Family Medicine at Brighton Medical Center in Maine.
• Hancock is also board certified in family medicine and osteopathic manipulative medicine and received her medical degree from Edward Via Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is fellowship trained in osteopathic manipulative medicine at BMC and completed her residency in family medicine at Eastern Maine Medical Center.
Berkshire Osteopathic Health has offices on Summer Street in Pittsfield and Park Street in Adams. Aldrich is practicing in the Adams location and Hancock in Pittsfield. For appointments at either location, call 413-442-0085.
• Bitunov received his medical degree from Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus, and completed his residency in internal medicine at BMC. For appointments with Bitunov, call Hillcrest Family Health at 413-499-2051.
• Lampiasi received her medical degree from Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine in New York City and completed her residency in internal medicine at BMC. For appointments with Lampiasi, call 413-344-1700.
• Hickey is board certified in internal medicine and certified by the American Academy of HIV as an expert. He received his medical degree from the State University of New York at Stony Brook and completed his residency at St. Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center in New York. For appointments with Hickey, call 413-644-9933.
Tags: BHS, doctor, physician,