NEW LEBANON, N.Y. -- New Lebanon's Alex Sotek broke the school record in the 500-yard freestyle with a time of 5 minutes, 59.83 seconds to win the event in a 50-21 loss to Taconic Hills on Tuesday.
Sotek also won the 100 backstroke in 1:11.31 and teamed with Rose Denue, Chloe Meyers and Katie Tremblay to win the 400 free relay.
The New Lebanon boys won their third meet of the season, edging Taconic Hills, 43-36.
Catherine Roden won two events, taking the 200 individual medley in 2:52.61 and the 100 breaststroke in 1:24.55.
New Lebnanon hosts Monument Mountain on Wednesday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- MIAA's COVID-19 Task Force Releases Fall Sports Modifications
- MIAA Board Approves Calendar that Shifts Football to February, Nixes Fall...
- State Outlines Modifications Needed to Make Fall Sports Happen
- MIAA Board: No Fall Sports Until Sept. 14 at the Earliest
- Taconic Boys Reach Third Straight State Final
- Taconic Girls Rally to Reach State Final