TYLER, Texas -- Michaela Hartline homered twice for Trine in a 10-7 win over Williams College that ended the Ephs' run at the Division III College World Series on Saturday.
Kirstin Mapes and Casey Pelz each homered for Williams, which got a 2-for-3 performance at the plate from Rebecca Duncan.
Duncan was one of three pitchers used by Williams, throwing 3-1/3 innings and allowing two earned runs.
The Ephs left the University of Texas-Tyler with a fifth-place finish in the nation and the second-best effort in program history, a 39-7 record, which tied the 2018 team's mark.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Mount Greylock Parents Split on Merging Winter & Spring Vacations
- Williamstown Playground Project Nearing Completion
- Mount Greylock Considering Universal Pre-Kindergarten
- Williamstown Mulls Major Changes to Parking Bylaw
- Williamstown Researching Potential for Municipal Broadband
- New Voices Heard in Mount Greylock Turf Field Debate