NORTH ADAMS, Mass. -- Jared Freeman scored 22 points Sunday to lead Central Radio to a 67-51 win over Maselli/Bedard Brothers on opening night of the John Giorgi Summer Basketball League.
In action at the Armory, Gil Yalon scored 19, and Pat Kennedy had a double-double with 10 points and 15 rebounds in the Central Radio win.
Zach Ronnow scored 19 with five rebounds and a pair of blocks, and Devon Walker had 16 points and six boards for Maselli.
In Sunday's other game, Lifting Standards rolled to a 79-46 win over Yard Work by Dan.
Keiland Cross scored 22, and Quentin Gittens added 17 for Lifting Standards.
Yard Work by Dan got 15 points from Taverick "Tank" Roberson and 12 from Isaac Percy.
League play continues on Monday with two games at Noel Field starting at 6:30.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- New Two-Vehicle Crash on Mass Ave Injures Four
- North Adams Committee Reviewing Mechanism for Legal Opinions
- PopCares Cancer Charity Has Helped Nearly 900 People
- North Adams Airport Commission Finalizes Restaurant RFP
- North Adams Police Arrest Suspect in Armed Robberies
- Northern Berkshire Coalition Forum Envisions 'Inclusive Development'