NORTH ADAMS, Mass. -- Jared Freeman scored 22 points Sunday to lead Central Radio to a 67-51 win over Maselli/Bedard Brothers on opening night of the John Giorgi Summer Basketball League.
In action at the Armory, Gil Yalon scored 19, and Pat Kennedy had a double-double with 10 points and 15 rebounds in the Central Radio win.
Zach Ronnow scored 19 with five rebounds and a pair of blocks, and Devon Walker had 16 points and six boards for Maselli.
In Sunday's other game, Lifting Standards rolled to a 79-46 win over Yard Work by Dan.
Keiland Cross scored 22, and Quentin Gittens added 17 for Lifting Standards.
Yard Work by Dan got 15 points from Taverick "Tank" Roberson and 12 from Isaac Percy.
League play continues on Monday with two games at Noel Field starting at 6:30.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- North Adams Council Passes $41M Budget for Fiscal 2021
- CDC Releases Guidance for Trick-or-Treating
- North Adams Finance Committee Recommends $41M Budget
- Lever, North Adams Awarded Grant To Support Mohawk Trail Woodlands...
- North Adams McDonald's Being Renovated
- North Adams Council OKs Stop Sign on East Main Street