NORTH ADAMS, Mass. -- Scout Knotts scored on a wild pitch with two out in the bottom of the ninth to give the North Adams SteepleCats a 7-6 win over Martha's Vineyard on Monday in New England Collegiate Baseball League action.
Knotts reached on a ground rule double with two out and went to third on Kevin Brophy's single.
Knotts went 4-for-4 with a pair of doubles, and Paul Komistek homered.
Hoosac Valley graduate Matt Koperniak went 2-for-5 with a pair of RBIs.
Madison Jeffrey earned the win on the mound, striking out a pair in one inning of scoreless relief.
The SteepleCats (7-1) host Vermont on Wednesday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- North Adams Council Passes $41M Budget for Fiscal 2021
- CDC Releases Guidance for Trick-or-Treating
- North Adams Finance Committee Recommends $41M Budget
- Lever, North Adams Awarded Grant To Support Mohawk Trail Woodlands...
- North Adams McDonald's Being Renovated
- North Adams Council OKs Stop Sign on East Main Street