DALTON, Mass. -- Nathan Dos Santos carded a 79 Monday at Wahconah Country Club to win the first Berkshire County Junior Golf series event of the summer.
Dos Santos, who plays out of Worthington Golf Club, defeated Harrison Seeley of Cranwell, who placed second with an 89, and Daniel Wilson of Wahconah CC (98) in the 16-and-over division.
In the 14-15 age group, Berkshire Hills' Brenden Hayden placed first with an 81.
It was a tight group atop the leaderboard behind Hayden. Nate Murphy (G.E.A.A) was right behind him with an 83, and Max DiGrigoli (Country Club of Pittsfield) and Max Shepardson (Greenock CC) tied for third at 84.
In the 13-and-under age group, Owen Petropolis (Waubeeka Golf Links) was first with a 96, just ahead of Brady DiGrigoli (Stockbridge Golf Club) at 98.
The six-week Monday series continues next week at Greenock.
For information, call John Marlowe at 413-663-7938.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- iBerkshiresTV: Allen Harris Talks Masks & COVID-19 Aid
- Berkshire Money Management to Distribute Free Facemasks
- Q&A: Wahconah High Teacher to Participate in NASA Program for Educators
- Taconic Boys Reach Third Straight State Final
- Taconic Girls Rally to Reach State Final
- Hoosac Valley Girls Come Back, Edge Millbury in State Semis