After winning the state competition in PowerPoint the incoming Junior flew down to Orlando on June 15 to compete in the Certiport's MOS Championship.
"It was an amazing experience," West said in a press release.
"I would recommend attending to anyone if they have the chance."
In the state competition West scored a 985 out of 1000 which qualified him for the state competition held from June 17 to 19.
West said there was a small meeting on June 16 and testing began the next day.
"All competitors took their tests in different time blocks," he said. "I took mine at 12:30 p.m. and finished in 50 minutes. Tuesday night all competitors were called on stage one at a time, given a certificate of completion, and took a picture with representatives from Certiport."
West said he does not yet know his score but is happy with the experience regardless.
"I was not told my score or what place I came in, but that’s not all that matters," he said.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- North Adams Public Safety Committee Advises Parking on Ashland
- North Adams Residents Presented With Five Possible Theater Parks
- North Adams Library To Prioritize Maintenance Projects
- Two More Join North Adams City Council Race
- BFAIR Purchases Redemption Center in North Adams
- Three Take Out Papers for North Adams Mayor