NORTH ADAMS, Mass. -- Zach Goffin scored 20 points and grabbed 16 rebounds Thursday to lead the Monument Mountain boys basketball team to an 80-66 win over Mount Greylock in the John Giorgi Summer Basketball League.
Dion Brown also had a double-double with 15 points and 10 boards, and Connor Hanavan and Kieran Santos added 16 and 12, respectively.
Mitchell Jezouit scored 16 to lead the Mounties, who got 13 points from Seamus Barnes and 12 points and 11 boards from Toby Foehl.
In Thursday's other game, Scott McGuire Jr. scored 29 points to lead Drury to a 70-55 win over McCann Tech.
Tim Brazeau had a double double with 15 points and 10 rebounds, and Hunter Sarkis scored 14 in the win.
Keeghan Vidal scored 22, and Bruce Davis had 16 for the Hornets.
League play resumes Sunday with two games in the men's division. RJ's Taxi plays Yard Work by Dan at 6:30, followed by Pizza House against Flynn & Dagnoli/Kingsbread.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- MIAA's COVID-19 Task Force Releases Fall Sports Modifications
- MIAA Board Approves Calendar that Shifts Football to February, Nixes Fall...
- State Outlines Modifications Needed to Make Fall Sports Happen
- MIAA Board: No Fall Sports Until Sept. 14 at the Earliest
- Monument Graduates Told to Celebrate Achievements
- Great Barrington Farmers Market to Reopen With Restrictions