NORTH ADAMS, Mass. -- Joe Wiggins scored 12 points Sunday to lead three players in double figures as Flynn & Dagnoli/Kingsbread edged Pizza House, 61-60, in the John Giorgi Summer Basketball League.
Lawrence Carrier scored 11, and Dave Wellington added 10 in the win.
For Pizza House, Deshawn Hamlett and Clayton Palmer tied for game-high honors with 21 points. Palmer also grabbed 15 rebounds.
In Sunday's other game at Noel Field, Tank Roberson scored 22 to lead Yard Work by Dan to a 66-50 win over RJ's Taxi.
Matt Norman and Jalen Duck added 13 adn 12, respectively, in the win.
Hayden Bird had a double-double for RJ's with 13 points and 15 rebounds. Obilio Rodriguez scored 12, and Reece Racette added 11.
On Monday, Swish takes on Frank Field Contracting at 6:30, followed by Central Radio against Fortitude Strength and Conditioning.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- New McCann Ready to Start New School Year With a Few Changes
- North Adams Hosts 9th Annual Motorama
- North Adams Airport to Approve RFP Next Month
- Trustees Tour Conditions at North Adams Library
- Jack's Hot Dog Contest Crowns Local Champ, Raises Charity Funds
- North Adams Peebles Store Changing Name, Focus