The Pittsfield Stars edged the Scotia, N.Y., Renegades, 3-2, Thursday to advance to the second round of the Eastern New York Travel Baseball League's Super 8 Tournament.
Caden Frazier got the start on the mound and gave up two runs on one hit. Patrick Rindfuss struck out five and allowed a hit in three innings of relief, and Christian Marchbanks finished up with twoinnings of hitless relief.
Pittsfield looks to continue in the tournament when it takes the field Saturdya morning at Clifton Common in Clifton Park, N.Y.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- New PCTV Documentary Finds Pittsfield Parade Dates Back to 1801
- Pittsfield Recognizes Boys Who Tried to Help Swimmer
- BCC Pinning Ceremony Recognizes Nursing Graduates
- Pittsfield to Explore Forming Office Of Diversity
- License Board Permit Rusty Anchor to Open Deck
- Pittsfield Schools Looking to Fund Internet For Families