SOUTH KINGSTOWN, R.I. -- Ocean State built a six-run lead before the North Adams SteepleCats to get a run across the plate in a 6-1 Waves' win on Friday in the New England Collegiate Baseball League.
Elijah Dunham went 3-for-4 with a pair of home runs for Ocean State.
Matt Koperniak drove in the lone run for the SteepleCats in the top of the ninth.
The SteepleCats managed just one hit in the loss.
North Adams (19-12) returns home for the first time in five games on Saturday to play Newport in a rare 1 p.m. matinee at Joe Wolfe Field, site of the La Festa Baseball Exchange on Saturday evening.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Northern Berkshire United Way Kicks off 2019-20 Campaign
- Election 2019 Debates & Candidate Forums
- North Adams Fire Partners With Red Cross for Home Preparedness Campaign
- Walmart Preparing Space for Online Grocery Pickup
- Magical Wings Herald Unique Airlift for Dragonflies
- Berkshire Sheriff's Special Olympics Humvee Push Comes to North Adams