ADAMS, Mass. -- The Adams-Cheshire-Savoy softball program held its year-end banquet on Sunday at the Bounti Fare Restaurant, recognizing players who exemplified the league's values of A.C.E.S.: attitude, coachability, effort and sportsmanship.
The most improved award was given to four players: Aurora Brackett, Danielle King, Nora Kondel and Lily Speed.
Six players received the program's sportsmanship award: Ella Palumbo, Callie Meyette, Avah Debenedetto, Nora Moser, Danielle Glasier and Brooke Bishop.
Aleasia Yeaton and Hanna Williams received the unsung hero award.
Also on hand at the banquet were the members of the 2019 Berkshire County Champion ACS Swat 12U team, who received championship sweatshirts.
The program recognized league secretary Donna Poulton and player Emma Moser for their work behind the scenes to help make the league a success.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Adams Receives Six Bids For Town Common Project
- Adams Board of Health Ready for Tobacco Cap Hearing
- Adams Reopening Parks Thursday With Several Restrictions
- Adams Sets First Month's Budget With Fiscal Restraint The Hope
- Adams Appoints Interim Police Chief From Indiana
- Summer Jazz Camp & Music Academy Open for Enrollment