POUGHKEEPSKIE, N.Y. -- The Williams College volleyball team Wednesday battled to a narrow first-set win before rolling to a three-set sweep over Vassar.
Lydia Kurtz recorded 14 kills to lead the attack as the Ephs prevailed, 27-25, 25-15, 25-19, to improve to 4-1 this fall.
Williams goes to Schenectady, N.Y., to take on SUNY Plattsburgh in the Union College Tournament on Friday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Williamstown Planning Board Stands by Pot Bylaw Proposal
- Williamstown Sets Mid-August Outdoor Town Meeting Date
- Rep. Mark, Panel Push County Residents to Be Counted in Federal Census
- Bennington Museum Opens its Doors
- Williamstown Select Board Moves Toward Establishing Racial Justice Advisory...
- Three Berkshire Museums Set to Reopen July 11-12