POUGHKEEPSKIE, N.Y. -- The Williams College volleyball team Wednesday battled to a narrow first-set win before rolling to a three-set sweep over Vassar.
Lydia Kurtz recorded 14 kills to lead the attack as the Ephs prevailed, 27-25, 25-15, 25-19, to improve to 4-1 this fall.
Williams goes to Schenectady, N.Y., to take on SUNY Plattsburgh in the Union College Tournament on Friday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Williams College Seeking Input as It Forms Strategic Plan
- Williamstown Fire District Holding Event for Potential Candidates
- Williams College Redoes Section of Pavement in Spring Street Lot
- Williams College Opens Energy-Efficient Student Housing
- Microcosm Holds Surprising Pollinators' Diversity
- Mount Greylock Begins Talk of Curtailing Cell Phone Use