WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Frank Stola set Williams College records by catching four touchdowns and compiling 233 yards in receiving as the Ephs beat Tufts, 44-8 on Saturday.
Bobby Maimaron completed 20 passes for 289 yards and ran for 102 yards.
Williams (1-1) hosts Bowdoin next Saturday.
HARTFORD, Conn. -- Claire Fitzpatrick scored in the 47th minute to give Williams a 1-0 win over Trinity.
Abby Lloyd stopped two shots to earn the win goal for Williams (3-1, 2-1 NESCAC), which hosts St. John Fisher on Sunday at noon.
HARTFORD, Conn. -- Trinity's Aspen Hawkins scored in the 71st minute to give the Bantams a 2-1 win over Williams.
Emma Lynch scored, and Whitney Lincoln stopped three shots for the Ephs (2-2-1, 2-2 NESCAC), who host Castleton State on Sunday at noon.
HARTFORD, Conn. -- Will Felitto had a goal and an assist to lead Williams to a 2-0 win over Trinity.
Demian Gass scored a goal, and Michael Davis made two saves to earn the win in goal.
Williams (3-2-1, 2-1) hosts Amherst on Saturday.
BRISTOL, R.I. -- Roger Williams came back from a 2-1 deficit to earn a five-set win over Williams.
Erin Denham and Lydia Kurtz led the Ephs with 14 and 13 kills, respectively.
Williams (8-3) goes to Hamilton on Friday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- New Mount Greylock Subcommittee Backing Off Field Advisory Group Plan
- New Williamstown Select Board Criticized for Inaction on Town Manager, Police...
- Mount Greylock School Committee Gets Report on Start of School Year
- Stockbridge-Munsee Community Reclaims Some of Its History
- Baker: Education Commissioner's Letter 'Not Bullying'
- Baker: Trump's Transfer of Power Answer 'Appalling and Outrageous'