WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- The Williams College women's golf team Sunday fired off a 307 to take the the title in both their Fall Invitational and the NESCAC Fall Qualifier with a two-day total of 619.
Amherst came in second with a 624 and Middlebury followed with a 635.
Junior Stella Woo continued to lead the Ephs, finishing with a 75 to come in tied for first individually. Sophomores Joanna Kim and Olive White shot 77 and 81 respectively which put Kim in 6th and White in 14th place.
Freshmen Catalin Yturralde and Malini Rudra shot 80 and 75 respectively. Rudra made an impressive climb up the individual leaderboard as she improved her standing by 18 places from Saturday to finish ninth.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- New Halloween Accident Prompts Safety Discussion in Williamstown
- New Williamstown Fire District Voters Choose Moresi, Reynolds
- Williamstown Fire District Voters to Select New Board Members
- Lenox Girls, Boys Win Western Mass Crowns
- Lenox Girls Win State Championship
- Williamstown Declines to Say Whether U.S. Attorney Sought Pot Agreement