WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Erin Denham had 22 kills Saturday to lead the Williams College volleyball team to a five-set win over Colby.
Lydia Kurtz had 16 kills, and Alexandra Newton had 38 assists in the 25-11, 26-28, 23-25, 25-16, 15-9 win.
Williams (11-5, 4-2 NESCAC) goes to the New England Challenge at MIT on Friday.
WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Bobby Maimaron threw for 191 yards and five touchdowns to lead Williams to a 35-10 win over Hamilton.
Frank Stola caught eight passes for 168 yards and four TDs.
Williams (4-1) hosts Bates next Saturday.
WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Emma Lynch scored a goal, and Leyla Kamshad made one save to lead Williams to a 2-0 win over Farmingdale State.
Williams (7-2-1) hosts MIT on Sunday at noon.
WORCESTER, Mass. -- All three Williams boats in eights finished in the top three of their respective classes at the Head of the Snake Regatta on Lake Quinsigamond.
Lenox's Jack Ellrodt rowed in the Williams A boat, which placed two-tenths of a second behind runner-up Trinity and nine seconds behind winner Holy Cross.
WORCESTER, Mass. -- Williams' eight placed second in its race at the Head of the Snake Regatta.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Six COVID-19 Cases Linked to Williamstown's Pine Cobble School
- Williamstown Fire District Signs Deal on Tanker Truck
- Baker: Getting a Flu Shot Shows Support for Health Care Workers
- Williamstown Health Board Suspends Regular Inspections of Rental Units
- Mount Greylock School Committee Passes Modified Agreement with Union
- Williamstown's DIRE Committee Raises Issue of Police at School