DALTON, Mass. -- The hosts from Dalton won two divisions and placed two more teams in the finals of six divisions at the 23rd annual youth soccer CRA Just for Kicks Tournament over the weekend.
Fifty-nine teams competed in the event, which uses the fields at Wahconah Regional High School and Nessacus Middle School.
Dalton teams won the fifth- and sixth-grade Division 1 girls competition and the seventh- and eighth-grade girls division.
Dalton's girls also were finalists in the fifth- and sixth-grade Division 2 girls, and Dalton boys were finalists in the seventh- and eighth-grade boys.
Williamstown won the fifth- and sixth-grade boys Division 1 division, topping Northampton in the finals. In Division 2, Gateway defeated North Adams.
In the fifth- and sixth-grade girls age group. Dalton topped Berkshire Hills in the Division 1 final, and Nirvana defeated Dalton in D2.
Berkshire Hills beat Dalton in the seventh- and eighth-grade boys final. Dalton's seventh- and eighth-grade girls beat Pittsfield in their title game.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- MIAA's COVID-19 Task Force Releases Fall Sports Modifications
- MIAA Board Approves Calendar that Shifts Football to February, Nixes Fall...
- State Outlines Modifications Needed to Make Fall Sports Happen
- Wahconah Grads: Research Worlds' Ills and 'Fix That Stuff'
- Wahconah High Names Top Students for Class of 2020
- MIAA Board: No Fall Sports Until Sept. 14 at the Earliest