SPRINGFIELD, Mass. -- The MCLA women's cross country team ran Saturday morning in the Western New England Invitational. The Trailblazers finished 15th in the 17 team field.
The meet was won by Mount Holyoke. Hannah Rieders of MHC took the top individual honors.
For MCLA, they were led by Julie Hammill's 52nd place finish. She covered the course in 25:29. Hannah Poplawski was 70th for MCLA with a time of 26:31.
Jenna Berg clocked in at 100th with a time of 31:42. Domenica Gomez (33:30) and Hunter Schrade (53:40) also ran for the Trailblazers.
MCLA is back in action in two weeks at the MASCAC Championships.
WESTFIELD, Mass. -- Marissa Jacob scored a pair of goals to lead Westfield State to an 8-0 win over MCLA on Saturday.
Megan Richardson had 14 saves for the Trailblazers (2-11-1, 0-5 MASCAC), who host Hartwick on Tuesday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- New North Adams Releases Boil Water Notice
- Former Leaders of Soldiers' Home Charged with Negligence
- Voices of Recovery Plans Self-Guided Walk, Virtual Events
- Water Main Break in North Adams Causing Issues
- North Adams Council Passes $41M Budget for Fiscal 2021
- CDC Releases Guidance for Trick-or-Treating