MIDDLEBURY, Vt. -- The Williams College women's tennis team ended the Middlebury Invitational and its fall season on a high note, beating Brandeis University in both doubles matches played Sunday.
Junior Rachel Cross and senior Chloe Henderson defeated Brandeis’ Diana Dehtehrevich and Lauren Bertsch in a close tiebreaker 8-7 (6). Senior Emily Zheng and freshman Katherine Orgielewicz soundly beat Isabel Cepeda and Ana Hatfield 8-2.
Sunday’s action concludes an up-and-down fall season for the Ephs. They’ll have plenty of time to train and get even better for their next match at Skidmore on March 7, which is followed by a swing through California.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Halloween Accident Prompts Safety Discussion in Williamstown
- Williamstown Fire District Voters Choose Moresi, Reynolds
- Williamstown Fire District Voters to Select New Board Members
- Lenox Girls, Boys Win Western Mass Crowns
- Lenox Girls Win State Championship
- Williamstown Declines to Say Whether U.S. Attorney Sought Pot Agreement