WORCESTER, Mass. -- Reagan Scattergood had 10 kills and four blocks Wednesday to lead the MCLA volleyball team to a three-set win over Worcester State as the Trailblazers clinched a berth in the MASCAC playoffs.
Lee's Ahna Schleafer had five digs for MCLA, which won by scores of 25-23, 25-23, 25-12.
The Trailblazers (16-8, 4-2) go to New Hampshire on Saturday to face Castleton State and Plymouth State.
KEENE, N.H. -- Connor Downey scored a pair of goals to lead Keene State to a 2-0 win over MCLA.
Sean Bradshaw made four saves for the Trailblazers (3-11), who host Mass Maritime on Friday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- North Adams McDonald's Being Renovated
- North Adams Council OKs Stop Sign on East Main Street
- North Adams Turns Out for Abbreviated Freeman Center Walk
- State Waits for Results in College Opening COVID-19 Rates
- Roller Rollover Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- North Adams Gains $44K MassDOT Grant to Expand Outdoor Dining