WORCESTER, Mass. -- Reagan Scattergood had 10 kills and four blocks Wednesday to lead the MCLA volleyball team to a three-set win over Worcester State as the Trailblazers clinched a berth in the MASCAC playoffs.
Lee's Ahna Schleafer had five digs for MCLA, which won by scores of 25-23, 25-23, 25-12.
The Trailblazers (16-8, 4-2) go to New Hampshire on Saturday to face Castleton State and Plymouth State.
KEENE, N.H. -- Connor Downey scored a pair of goals to lead Keene State to a 2-0 win over MCLA.
Sean Bradshaw made four saves for the Trailblazers (3-11), who host Mass Maritime on Friday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- New Massachusetts Early Voting Runs Through Oct. 29
- North Adams Redevelopment Applying for Development Grants
- Trick-or-Treat, Halloween Events 2020
- Berkshire County Courts Host Weeklong Food Drive
- North Adams Library to Expand Services
- North Adams Awarded Election Grant; OKs Power Purchase Agreement