JOHNSON, Vt. -- Noah Yearsley scored a game-high 21, and Taconic graduate Quentin Gittens scored 10 in his collegiate debut as the MCLA men's basketball team opened with a 77-63 win over Johnson State on Friday night.
Gittens tied with Mike Demartinis for the team-high with nine rebounds, and the Taconic grad had a couple of steals in the win.
Demartinis also scored 17, and Nick Escabi added eight for the Trailblazers.
MCLA (1-0) plays Lyndon State on Saturday afternoon.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- New Lenox Girls, Boys Win Western Mass Crowns
- Lenox Girls Win State Championship
- North Adams Puts Up Christmas Trees for the Holidays
- Coalition Tackles Vaping, Alcohol Use in Community
- North Adams Council Puts Brakes on Sale of Sullivan School
- BHS Gifts $400K for Brien Center's North Adams Recovery Home